Ollies Mean Micra

ollie240585 said:
True. But If i keep one as a spare wheel, my only option is the sell them to a tricycle owner or someone who's got a Reliant!!!!

Someone on e-bay was selling one the other day!! So just list them!! :p

maybe theres a pimped up reliant that could use some 'nice rims'? maybe they have a club like this...

maybe...

Thought I'd do a little update as I haven't done it in a while

Mods so far:
Lowered 35mm
Full Bodykit
Custom Grille
Strut Brace
K&N Induction kit
Fox Alloy Wheels
Clear side repeaters (straight from Australia)
Side Strips removed
Nissan CG13DE
Maniflow Manifold
Short Shifter
NON NATS ECU

And as of this morning I've noticed a have a 12inch dent on the drivers door!!!

For pictures curtosy of Arnold visit: http://www.alanarnold.co.uk/portsmouth_oct06.htm

dude your gonna have to come to our meet next monday so i can check this out! Its looking great cant wait till we can show the anti micra brigades up at santa pod! grr lol

dude your gonna have to come to our meet next monday so i can check this out! Its looking great cant wait till we can show the anti micra brigades up at santa pod! grr lol

If it's somewhere I can figure out where 2 go I'll be there. PM me details.

Fast Show at the PODs gonna be wicked!! Hope to have more done by then, depending on finances!

The car still needs a new exhaust system, as my standard one is restricting my manifold, lol.

Hopefully I can pick up a new door as well, seeing as mine is all dented!!

Oh no, was driving to work this morning and the drive shafts popped out of the gearbox. :(

There's me on the side of the A249, freezing cold, waiting for the RAC man.

Luckily I was on top of the sheppey crossing when the shaft came out, and just coasted and rolled down and parked up on the side of the dual carriageway. Where my car is a little modified I had to remove half of the car to get to the tow eye. I done the work for the RAC man though.

Ed, what were the state of the inner CVs like?? would u say hammer it back in or get a new inner CV joint?? It's the passenger side one which you hammered back in when I picked up the car.

NICE ONE! but I swear those skirts would look better in the body colour (red).

Checked out the pics on the webby and yeh they are!! COOL

Well i've been to see my friendly motor spares guy, and he's gonna see how much he can get me an inner CV joint for. God damn it :(

harsh mate, if you are going for new shafts then you might as well wide track the car and put Phatt wide arches on it :D i can get you copies of wide arch kits ;)

then you will be too low to get over speed bums and too wide to get into multi stories :D so it works out that you can't drive it :p

Edit: that is ment to be speed bumps, i don't mean drive over tramps :p

Nah NeX, not going for anything wide arch!!!

I got plans for the beast in the new year. This time it's to do with what's under the bonnet!!!

Nah NeX, not going for anything wide arch!!!

I got plans for the beast in the new year. This time it's to do with what's under the bonnet!!!

nice ;) i wish i could start modding my engine, the insurance wont let me!!

i have 1.4 engines and t28 turbos everywhere and i can't use them!!!!!! grr

when both our cars are fully engined up we'll have to have a race up the santa pod :)

Wow, It's been a year since I started this I done anything to this thread. Thought I'd upload some pictures of the car now.

This Car won Most Unique Modification and Best In Show at JAE 2007 :D

Thought I'd show you what this car first started off as back at Brighton Seafront in May 2006 (curtosy of Mr Alan Arnold)

Mod List As follows:
Complete Bodykit
Lowered 35mm on springs
K&N 57i Induction Kit
OMP Strut Brace
15" Fox Alloys
Resprayed in Orange
Converted from CG10 to CG13
Janspeed Rally Exhaust System
Janspeed rally cat by-pass

Attachments

• DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Image076.jpg
    Image076.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Image075.jpg
    Image075.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Image080.jpg
    Image080.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 371
  • Image078.jpg
    Image078.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Image085.jpg
    Image085.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 214
Wow what a transformation. I was looking at the pictures of Portsmouth earlier when it was kitted up, but red.

Alan, can you move this to blogs, and change the title?

I paid £550 for the full respray. it's not what you know, it's who you know!!

Wow what a transformation. I was looking at the pictures of Portsmouth earlier when it was kitted up, but red.

Can you post up a picture of that x x x

looks really good Olie! just the ford next to kit up :)

I paid £550 for the full respray. it's not what you know, it's who you know!!

very true........so share the wealth lol! well, im interested in a possible re-spray....after some quotes?? really spray colour black! however i know driving to you would take bout 5 hours i guess as it must of been round where you live?

naps

Still undecided of what to do. One of the car's going next year, as i'm getting another car. lol. If the Orion Stays, Orion RS Skirts, Orion RS Rear valance, RS Turbo Bonnet and Bumper.

Well it took me about 3 hours to get to NeXs and I believe your another hour or 2 on from that so I think I will be a little out the way.

ohh u went up to see nex did you! the spray garage was up that end was it! alright worth a shot! but it is silly going all that way, will get quotes closer to home, thanks anyway.

orion project sounds good! would look sweet i bet! so keeping the micra for shows and orion for track?

Na, i'm crap at photoshop lol. I suggest for future shots, you check where your parking :p

ohh u went up to see nex did you! the spray garage was up that end was it! alright worth a shot! but it is silly going all that way, will get quotes closer to home, thanks anyway.

orion project sounds good! would look sweet i bet! so keeping the micra for shows and orion for track?

Dunno now, new project beginning 2008 will make me get rid of one of the motors!!! But which one I do not know!!!!

harsh mate, if you are going for new shafts then you might as well wide track the car and put Phatt wide arches on it :D i can get you copies of wide arch kits ;)

then you will be too low to get over speed bums and too wide to get into multi stories :D so it works out that you can't drive it :p

Edit: that is ment to be speed bumps, i don't mean drive over tramps :p

thats a quote and a half that.....lolfwn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i might need to go wide track just to fill the mulholland arches i got off kristian..... as my wheels (with 34mm spacers) only just fill the micra arches on the rear. let alone extensions..lol

how much is the "wide track" stuff, i know you can get it from matt, but just how much?

Quite a wallet lightener. The hardware to do it, rear axle, longer front wishbones and driveshafts is around £1900 all in.

Back