Ollies Mean Micra

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
OK, it's not exactly finished but i thought i'd just show the Work in prgress pictures.

A lovely front on view showing how long it goes, I have knocked this bumper twice on the road, LOL
254544e7db0781ac9.jpg

Just random shots. diffferent angles
254544e7db60f0c26.jpg

254544e7db6e1adc2.jpg

254544e7db7c13890.jpg

Rear view of the skirt!
254544e7db8883d70.jpg

Should have the skirts painted tomorrow!

Any ideas for future mods let me know.

Next Phase - Modified Grille, new Alloys (cheers Arnold 4 current ones) (if anyone wants the current alloys (off a 100NX) PM me), new exhaust system, and eventually upgrade to CG13DE,

Any spelling mistakes i don't care coz i'm tired and drunk, WOOHOO :D

Oh and yes.....my camera is rubbish, lol

whip the rubbing strips off, use welding wire if you want to do it quickly, just be careful not to hit the paint!

colour code handles.

smooth the lock and wiper off the tailgate.

de-badge.

good work so far fella. different.

coming along nicely mate, and im glad the wheels have been good to you! just colour code her up, buy a new camera and maybe wack a spoiler on and your sorted :)

looking pretty good, def remove the bump strips! open mouth grille would look good..and of course some good old colour coding to finnish it all off!! :D

top job mate :) can't wait to see it in portsmouth ;)

like everyone said, smoooooth everything :D check the guides section

do a horizontal wiper convertion and de-bump strip it

Or maybe go for the mean look:

254544e8433786486.jpg

hehe

Yh, cheers 4 the advice guys, work shall be getting underway quite soon, god my head hurts!

Any ideas for future mods let me know.

a new digital camera :p

lol seriously should be interesting to see what it looks like all done and finished.

Kev

OK enough taking the mick about the awfulness of my camera!!! I think mainly it was the positioning of my car in relation to the sun, IE i was always facing it!!!

The rear/side view of the skirt is the only good 1 because I wasn't facing the sun, lol.

SHould have a lot more done in time for Portsmouth meet :D

scottish-sr said:
The bumepr fits nicely. It looks a different colour from the rest of the car though.

yea i notice that,

maybe a full respray when all the mods are done ;)

NeX said:
yea i notice that,

maybe a full respray when all the mods are done ;)

a full re-spray will happen! feeling focus ST orange.....mmm sexy colour, we've sprayed the bumpers wiv cans n they r not an exact match, the colours close, but they reflect the light differently. i'm so drunk, woot woot :-D

ollie240585 said:
a full re-spray will happen! feeling focus ST orange.....mmm sexy colour, we've sprayed the bumpers wiv cans n they r not an exact match, the colours close, but they reflect the light differently. i'm so drunk, woot woot :-D

oooh ST orange....

what about pug 206 blue?

scottish-sr said:
ST Orange would be nice, would you be getting the whole shell done or just the outside?

It depends on cost, I've got a few things to pay off 1st so won't be doing it for a while. I would prefer to get the whole shell done otherwise it just looks like a bit of a bodge!!!

Anyone know what a rough cost will be?

ollie240585 said:
It depends on cost, I've got a few things to pay off 1st so won't be doing it for a while. I would prefer to get the whole shell done otherwise it just looks like a bit of a bodge!!!

Anyone know what a rough cost will be?

£300 ish? i'd say £500 just to be safe :)

I'll have 2 enquire about this on wednesday after my MOT!

I had a respray planned from the beginning but couldn't afford it, so just done a cheaper spray on the bumpers which is not permanent but it's better than driving them around primed!!!!

ollie240585 said:
I'll have 2 enquire about this on wednesday after my MOT!

I had a respray planned from the beginning but couldn't afford it, so just done a cheaper spray on the bumpers which is not permanent but it's better than driving them around primed!!!!

well mate, a body shop may charge extra to get the existing paint off :(

NeX said:
£300 ish? i'd say £500 just to be safe :)

a LOT more than that for a good job!

I'd expect to pay £500 to have just the outside painted, if you want to do it, do it right, don't get it done cheap. You get what you pay for.

For a full respray of the shell, PROPERLY and well done, expect around £1500

Alienfish360 said:
a LOT more than that for a good job!

I'd expect to pay £500 to have just the outside painted, if you want to do it, do it right, don't get it done cheap. You get what you pay for.

For a full respray of the shell, PROPERLY and well done, expect around £1500

OK, still cool though, that's why we have credit cards :D

Layla said:
Ollie = Olivia \o/

I'm gonna cry now :(

Yes I know my camera is rubbish b4 anyone says!!

Skirts still aren't painted but here's the rear!!

254544e9f6a0de2c2.jpg

254544e9f6920ea73.jpg

254544e9f5a02bf32.jpg

And a better shot from the front!!

254544e9f576c834d.jpg

It's amazing someone asked about my car....rather than me in drag!!!!

Ems said:
So what exactly was this 'good cause'?!!!

And yeah i'm afraid i was talking about your car :p

It was a friends 18th, all the ladies were going slagged up N I said I was going to join them. It was a laugh, although everyone kept lifting up my skirt to look at my thong (even my m8s mum) lol. How do u women wear those things? And also WTF are high heels all about? They are so uncomfortable, although I did manage 7-8 hours of wearing them with NO broken feet :D woot woot

ollie240585 said:
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAO

mate you are sooo a lesbian, its in quotes it must be true :p

Acording to the sloganizer:

The best Butch Lesbian in the world.

Gd, I cant wait till i get that lovely bodykit home! :O My car is the same colour as yours so its gonna end up just as cool as yours :p eventhou i might be going for a black paint when i get the money, and dual exhaust ;p just for the looks ^^ its gonna look fast, but it wont be :p

Just got new wheels, 15" Foxs.

Yeah sorry, didn't notice my phone was on B&W settings!!!

Also found this beautiful example of a car on sheppey!!!

Attachments

• 200609091121_00149.jpg
    200609091121_00149.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 200609091121_00150.jpg
    200609091121_00150.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 176
  • 200609091439_00151.jpg
    200609091439_00151.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 203
Look good mate! what you going to do with the 100's then!! and you've got to get those skirts colour coded!!

ollie240585 said:
Just got new wheels, 15" Foxs.

Yeah sorry, didn't notice my phone was on B&W settings!!!

Also found this beautiful example of a car on sheppey!!!

oooh buy that crappy micra :D i'd have it ;) roof chop time!

Arnold said:
Look good mate! what you going to do with the 100's then!! and you've got to get those skirts colour coded!!

I think the 100s will just be chucked, lol. Gonna use 1 as a spare if it fits in the boot, as it's roughly the same size as the 15s.

I know, skirts gotta be done this weekend as I got the Detling Car Show to go to. Was gonna do it this weekend but was too but was too busy doing work on the side and getting drunk, playing football (bloody drew again) etc.

The skirts will be done by the portsmouth meet.

After footy on Sunday a m8 I ain't seen in ages actually followed me home n loved my car. N that's coming from a Corsa Driver!!!!

NeX said:
oooh buy that crappy micra :D i'd have it ;) roof chop time!

I can enquire about it, it's in the process of a respray.....4 sum strange reason!!!!

Back