Old skool msc'ers

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
And I mean old skool!

Any of u remember these? I think this was one of the first, if not the first msc santapod meet!

Attachments

• ohoh.jpg
    ohoh.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 219
  • oldmsc1.jpg
    oldmsc1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 244
  • oldmsc2.jpg
    oldmsc2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 216
  • oldmsc3.jpg
    oldmsc3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 219
  • oldmsc4.jpg
    oldmsc4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 209
Don't remember any of this as I wasnt a member at that point but really nice pics, especially the one of all the Micras lined up, the splitter on the silver one is nice and the blue ones splitter looks rather large.

i joined after all that but that was one of the main pics thats caused me to jin, is the silver one joey sheks? it got wrote off didnt it? There was another one pretty similar, 1.6? think the dude was called Gaz

i remember seeing joey sheks micra parked on chilli road in newcastle and i loved it every time i seen it.

is he the lad with the imprezza now with the carbon boot and bonnet?

are any of the above micras still in the club??? or alive.

Kevs white k10 which dan now has, rest are uknown to be honest, looks like my old one is sorn tho.

Yeah thats joeys impreza

nismo_k12 said:
i remember seeing joey sheks micra parked on chilli road in newcastle and i loved it every time i seen it.

is he the lad with the imprezza now with the carbon boot and bonnet?

are any of the above micras still in the club??? or alive.

i thats his reg along the lines of 555 hek

I remeber the days when slapping a seat splitter on your car was the only thing you could do and everyone though you were god because of it :D

ahhhhh memories....

wilsonian said:
I remeber the days when slapping a seat splitter on your car was the only thing you could do and everyone though you were god because of it :D

still goes on, but your definately not god for it lol old school was a laguna splitter anyway - im old school lol

images

Here's some of my image collection taken at santa pod a few years back...

Including a largest club gathering to date at santa pod which included over 20 micra's in attendance.

Kev :)

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 131
  • all3.jpg
    all3.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 128
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 129
  • all2.jpg
    all2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 123
  • all4.jpg
    all4.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 108
  • all5.jpg
    all5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 189
£500 lmao, times that by 8 and he'd probably consider it.

The ST is also currently off the road.. no doubt it'l be reborn one day!

Oh yeah it will definately but not in black. As nice as it was black is way to boring colour!

my old k10 is in that last pic lol.

I hope one of the meets this year will have a large turnout like that.

Great pics Kev!!! Mad seeing my car like that now. Looks like great meets. Shame there isn't more of this stuff archived on the site, would be great to have a look through. :) Yeah JAE could well be big this year, hope so. :D

Back