Old Max Power Mags, Interested?

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Dunno if this'll interest anyone, but ive got a canny few old (im talking years, not months btw) max power mags taking up space...Most were read once and then stacked up and are like new.

So if anyone wants to see what was big in the 90's (which is were i think most are from) let me know, only looking for you to pay postage as they are only gonna get thrown out and recycled.

Cheers. :)

its amazing to think how we spend on magizines lol...i must have spend over £300, and ive been buying them since 2003ish lol. ive got a wardrobe full of them!

i can try and get the weight yeah...theres enough of them, for them to be annoying to move :D

even though ive said theyre free, im happy to accept donations for them aswell lol.

will find out the dates of the mags while im at it...will update shortly.

EDIT:

ok have had a quick look and it turns out im lying lol...the earliest seems to be dated 1998 Oct, then theres a mix from 1999 to possibly 2003 so deffo not a full collection, if thats what anyone was hoping for :)

some are also a little worn, more from storage than reading though.

the whole lot is about 25kg's lol (according to my scales) can be posted but isnt gonna be cheap, probs best if you want odd ones, maybe if youre missing one from your collection or something like that :)

let me know either way.

can you get a quote for postage mate? I'd like these just as a quick read - so not interested in massive amounts for postage. How many are there? I have 30p each in my head (for p&p). No idea if thats good enough - let me know, cheers.

They are canny heavy as theres about 40 give or take, as said they are about 25Kg's in total (heavier than royal mail allows iirc as the sites down at the mo) so would need sending in two boxes...i bet you'd be looking at maybe it working out to something like a £1 a mag. Thats a very rough guess mind and should be cheaper.

Will get a proper answer once the sites back up :)

Where abouts are you btw?

Portsmouth

For 40 mags to weight 20kgs, they are 500 grams each. If that is true, I apologize for wasting your time, I am not interested @ £1 each. 30pence is my limit.

actually mate, dont think it'll be £1 a mag...not sure why i said it would tbh lol (im guessing brain freeze, when i did the quick maths in my head)...but it will be more than 30p each id suspect...possibly 50p?

Royalmails site is still offline...hopefully will be able to get you's all a more accurate figure tomorrow :)

Yeah they are heavy though :) if youre local im happy to allow collection, same goes for anyone else...if it'll help shift them :D

Back