Oil cooler/relocation kit

CMF_D1cefiro

» CMF Member
Hi guys.....a quick question...ive browsed the forums a lil bit and i havent found any info on this topic.

Is anybody running or has anyone heard of anyone running a oil cooler plus oil filter relocation kit for the cg13de?
Im more concerned about where to get the sandwich plate and the adaptor that fits where the original oil filter would go.....should have 2 connections for 2 oil lines.
If so where did you buy it from and how much????

Im looking at maybe a 13-15 row cooler.....just for that extra track look plus more JDM credit.

Thanks to anyone who can supply any info

hey, sorry man, been busy, couldn't get that paperwork today, i'll shoot over tomorow and come and see you... anyway, i'm running a grex oil relocation kit on my red car. you can run any oil cooler kit from an s13 sr20, s14 and s15 don't fit.. atleast didn't fit mine anyway.. you'll find that the s13 and other vvt sr's (s14 & 15) use different oil filters... you may have to get/change the length of the lines

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
so your sayiny your can run a oil relocation kit off a s13 and the adaptor plate fits. I have been lookin for this info for weeks. Grrrrrr you seen to be a very handy man to know turbo... Thumbs up to you bud.

Back