oh - DEAR!

Holy Cow!........I mean dear!

A good advert for german automotive structural integrity if ever I saw one ;)

that is quite unbelievable !!

may be Im just getting old...but I didn't find any of that funny at all.....just truly incredible

i reckon that is just the center/body section..any limbs & neck etc will have been torn off on impact

poor..guys :-(

My mate hit a deer, pulled it out the grille, 2 weeks later got fed up of the smell, opened the bonnet, turned out the deer had given birth as it was hit and he had a little bambi roasting on his rad.

well theres noticing uve hit somthing.. and theres carying on to the shops and parking up..

road20killqn3.jpg

then again...

When it comes thru the windscreen at speed.. its deffo noticable..
hitting a deer, splitting it open and letting 70mph winds spray its internals all over the inside of your 7 seater..

I wont post the pics of that ive got tho..

think i have seen that one where it goes through the window...or that might of been the porsche boxster one??? lol i have seen one where a dog is stuck in the front grill of a car...it was still alive and only suffred one broken leg!

OMG thats horrendous! I like how 'sam_z20let' doesnt have a clue about BMWs, er 6 series no er z4 then you look at the pics and its a 3 series! o_O

That peugeot is just hilarious though. Bleugh just realised what the red on the drivers side bumper is and where its dripped from :sick:

i wonder why they don't put up barriers by the sides of the road, in Sweden there is a speed limit in wooded areas incase you hit a moose. their cars are all given a "moose test" which checks if you can swerve out of the way of a moose without loosing control at the speed limit. most 4X4s fail it because they are too high, thats why all the volvos are so low.

anyone breaking the limit and hit a moose are in for a big supprise, moose are so big that most of their weight are above the bonnet of the avarage car, so the car breaks their legs and the main bulk comes through the window...

Never mention but may as well, i know a guy who hit a woman on the M1 at 70mph and she exploded, her torso ended up in the back seat and her limbs went all over. Turns out she had a row with her husband, forced him to stop on the hard shoulder and went to cross over and he hit her. The poor guy cant even get in a car never mind drive again.

And tbh, if my car were to even get to 140mph the wind resistance would destroy it before it hit the deer lol.

Back