nut size and tread pattern for the front fk corsa b struts/shocks??

hi please help i cant fit shocks untill i know this, i bought a set of fk corsa b coilovers but the guy didnt send the top nuts, anyone know the nut size and tread pattern for the front fk corsa b struts/shocks?? got some coilovers but the arse didnt send the top nuts.

hi please help i cant fit shocks untill i know this, i bought a set of fk corsa b coilovers but the guy didnt send the top nuts, anyone know the nut size and tread pattern for the front fk corsa b struts/shocks?? got some coilovers but the arse didnt send the top nuts.
Pretty sure they're m12x1.25 pitch mate, seems to be the common thread size. Shoot an email to fk, or borrow a thread gauge are the only sure ways to tell. Saying that, wheelnuts are m12x1.25... if a wheelnut screws on thats your thread mate :)

Pretty sure they're m12x1.25 pitch mate, seems to be the common thread size. Shoot an email to fk, or borrow a thread gauge are the only sure ways to tell. Saying that, wheelnuts are m12x1.25... if a wheelnut screws on thats your thread mate :)

brilliant, ill give that a go!. cheers bud

Back