***nu Member***

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigman_smallmicra

yo firstly id lyk to say wagwan to all u gangstas and gyals, im glad to say that i have been inspired by u to do sumthin with my micra instead of replace it with a pug or ford diesel (student lifes a ***** on your skyrocket). after seeing ur innovations on the site jus last nyt i decided its tym to take a stance and invest in this licl badboy i got n join the club (my 1.0ltr bleeder has never lemme down even when im on the red reserve line for over two days).i need sum help n a few things i need to clarify; which ones 13"s or 14"s and will any of the 4 stud ones ive seen on ebay be aiite? (any MSC crew got 13" or 14" for sale), another thing is im looking at in-dash tft screen and dvd player if you have seen these then u kno that the one din ones r extortionate n the cheap taiwan/korean/chinese ones (what im afta) come as two separate dins which us micra owners have no space for or is there sumwer other then the boot i cud have the dvd player? also does anyone kno if theres anywher dat does laser cut tints for a 3dr k11 (cheaper than professional n easier then cuttin urself). EAST MIDLANDS MASSIVE BOOOYA!!!!!!!

LOL why you posted this in 'raceworx trade forum' ? btw it took me about 20 mins jus to read your post. people on here genereally have 14/15" alloys and yeah its 4 stud fitment but that DOESNT mean any 4 stud alloys will fit (as i found out with my brothers fiesta).

hi Bigman, Welcome to MSC...

firstly can i say its an MSC rule to keep text speak out, so evryone is sure on what you are asking...

QUOTE:"To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free"

-------------------------------

now to you questions, when you are looking at alloys you can sensibly go upto 15" alloys and the 4 stud as you refer to is PCD 4X100... so any alloys stating that should fit... check out buy&sell section for members selling alloys.

tints are awkward and if you dont know how to do it, it may be better to get a professional to do it... but you'll never know until you try it your self...

tip: if you are doing the your self, roll the sheet over the outside of the window and cut out a template, saves messing around inside the car...

someone like Andy_S might advise better on Scrrens and Dvds, he has a nice mount on his passenger side...

hope my replies help a little...

booyaka!! lmfao

ide go for 15" like others have said too.

welcome to the MSC

Welcome to the club, thread moved for starters and as Mean micra said, please follow the club rules regarding posting.

Cheers
Arnold

yes yes wgawaan ma bredrin .. . chil walla walla bing ..nuf respect ...lol only messin welcome im pretty new aswell ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back