Not my Assy-Immobiliser!!

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
:(, my assy-Immobiliser has broken, no im not insane it actully is called that.

This is the part that goes around the ignition and reads the key I guess, well anyway I managed to snap the ring off when fitting the central locking and alarm. so i happen to know the part number is 28590-C9915 and also has Nissan and Siemens on the block attached...

I've tried ebay, search engines, basicly everything and I cant find this part, can anyone help?

how did you manage to snap that off? lol

cheapest option is a scrappy one, then go to nissan and get your keys recoded or it wont start

or get a new one from nissan i think the prices has gone down so it isnt to bad about £30 quid then the keys will be recoded at the same time

Fordy said:
how did you manage to snap that off? lol

cheapest option is a scrappy one, then go to nissan and get your keys recoded or it wont start

or get a new one from nissan i think the prices has gone down so it isnt to bad about £30 quid then the keys will be recoded at the same time

Whats the chances they have them in stock?

I have one at home from when I snapped mine, but was no luck in fitting, NATS wouldn't allow it. You still need to get that little black box coded with the ECU and the Key, I also tried a non nats ecu.

Nissan wanted quite a bit of money for this, to replace the part, re-cover the car, and re-code the keys. I ended up scrapping the car and getting another k11 :)

yeah, Nissan quoted me silly money for it, they wouldn't do it at home, they needed to tow the car to their garage.

Charge me for the labour, and said they couldn't do it if I changed the ring myself.

Back