my immobiliser is

Antony

Ex. Club Member
BROKEN!!

my fob went on the blink a few days ago and after a few (make that 15) minutes of pressing the button and holding the battery in plac, it would turn off......but now, even after testing to the output on the fob, the immobiliser stays on...blinking away.

can anyone pm me on how to disconnect the early, pre-facelift "fob" type immobiliser on a k11 super s please as its currently sat in a carpark on an industrial estate on its own.....alone......in the dark. and i have no way of moving it.

anyone who knows how to fix-remove please let me know as i am desperate.

its non nats by the way.

oh yeah just remembered, whilst it was working, whenever i got into the car, turned the immobiliser off (has no remote central locking) the passenger door would lock, unlock then lock again bfore i could see what was happening.

but whilst in the garage for its mot, it started fine every time. they didnt have an isseu with it...

im confused.

does no one know?

is that it then? my car is now knakered and i have to buy a new one?

please please please, i need someones help!!!

antony

my 95 super s had the same problem (2 button fob no nats like a metro one ?) and a sparkie cut some wires on the little black box (on the carpet under the radio) which negated the imobiliser

Is it the same as this fob ?

182747d086fc02726.jpg

If it is then its usually the fob that fails, you have to get a new one and have it programmed for the car, the fobs can be bought for about a fiver off Ebay, the reprogramming is about £70 at Nissan unfortunately.

it doesnt have nats, trust me......

there is no nats, no remote opening feature and someone at work had a black one same year that had its imobiliser cut out..

is there anyone who knows how this is done.. again i know this is security info, but my cars sat in the carpark at work, 2nd night in a row now.

pm me instead of posting as that would be more sensible..

ED ,Kristian , micra pete would be best for this i think..

Is the fob the same as the one in my picture ? the car it was from didn't have central locking either, if so then it will need a new one reprogramming.

haha good old nats 1 fobs, unreliable peices of junk imo

its easy to get pass the nats 1 if u know what feeds it cuts off

do you know?...or does anyone else...... ive been warned by the security guard that it will be towed away of it isnt moved in the next two days...AAARRRGGGHHH

just sat waiting patiently next to my pc.....so i can go and get my baby back..

thanks pete.

cant u get a mate/family to tow it??? at least somewhere safe? £10 tow rope from tesco will see you through.

i could, but would still be stuck with a car and no way of starting it...

CALL ME PLEASE PETE 07731528579

to get it moved simply join the AA for £39, then in a couple of days call them out to 'fix' your car, just tell them it wouldn't start that day, get them to recover it then to anywhere you want.

right, i unplugged the immobiliser, and now the warning light stays static.....

and when i plug it back in.....it also stays static.......and the car will turn over........all the lights are on like normal....but the fuel pump isnt on.

have a nakered it?

is there any simple solution that could have me back on the road again?

like plugging in another ecu from a non nats pre-facelift????

thank you matey.

i will try it tomorrow. if it doesnt, no harm done, it doesnt work now anyway..haha

ill give it a go, failing this i will have to speak to nissan.....see if they can help.

right pete, i have had a look at the part you said, but i cant see any numbers.... can you ellaberate please? maybe colours, i have e-mailed you some pictures of the "part" maybe you could point me in the right direction.....??

thanks pete, i am forever in your debt if this works..(and even if it doesnt)

antony, I tried it on mine outsite, and no-luck.

I friend had this happen, and nissan removed it. The numbers / colours are unlike other nissans..

I apologise mate :(

naaah, tis ok.
ill ring a few garages tomorrow, see if they can come and fix it....

GRRR blooooooddddyyy niiisssaaannnss

Back