L reg super s for sale

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Im getting bored and decided i want a cheap fast banger to run around in so this is most likely having to go now.

Good points:

- Mileage is at 91k miles, timing chain is still behaving and very little noise can be heard. Engine still pulls very strongly

- Recently (may) replaced all the sparks, plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm with nissan parts. Oil change was done at the start of the year, clutch was replaced within the last year, car has a nissan service history to 2001 and then was privately done.

- Interior is in perfect condition, will fit some sort of radio and speakers for who ever buys it.

- Mot is for 8 months i think and tax is for about 3 month i think. Will check

- Front tyres are new and have little wear, if it sells for a good price i will replace the rear tyres

- Fog lights work are not damaged

- Can come with a shiney new nissan oem gearknob or the old one.

Only mods on it are:

-Toad Ai606 alarm fitted with a few extra's, worth £300+

-Pulsar Gti-r 14" alloys with two new front tyres and some old one's on the rear that i may change before the sale.

-LED backlit cluster and roof light

-MSC sticker, front and back

Only bad points:

- sills will need to be replaced or repatched before the next MOT in march/april

- i lost my temper and broke the rear wash wipe, never bothered to fix it

- Although shiney and in good condition the bodywork has taken some battering and there are scratches on most panels.

4-car.JPG

Price not too sure, give me a offer i can't refuse. Car is located in North London and occasionally in St. Albans Hertfordshire

its all still attached, think something's gone inside

situation has changed, so most likely having to keep this now

as i said previous im not too sure if im selling it now and if i do how much i am selling it for ,so make me a offer.

Mike

Back