Noob from Sheffield - K11

Hi Guy's,

Thought id say hello seeing as I just registered.

Anyway not great at intros, so here's my old cars in order. Bought our first house last year hence getting a micra last week, helps keeps the bills down for a while. Needs some altitude adjustment and some rims, then ill be happy. I haven't made a mistake with order of pics, I owned the e36 twice.

Cheers
Joe

PugFront-sideSmall.jpg

01.jpg

05.jpg

24.jpg

32.jpg

S3500004.jpg

roofopen.jpg

13072007457.jpg

030220081187.jpg

Picture022.jpg

111120081608.jpg

29082009075.jpg

Picture022.jpg

06082010431.jpg

media.jpg

New rims arrived yesterday :) need the cetner bore increasing and a refurb but cant wait to get them on.

23102010507.jpg

Back
23102010506.jpg

23102010505.jpg

23102010504.jpg

Front
23102010503.jpg

23102010502.jpg

Welcome Joe, nice car - it's gonna look great with those alloys on :).

Thanks guys, can't wait to get on with the wheels. Have some mk1 golf suspension to try for size, not going to fit them more to see if I can run mk1 coilovers or front struts at least. May need to run arches with these rims as they are et13 lol. Few other cheap plans in my head but main thing is getting it a bit lower as they a bit wobbly.
Ta Joe

Thinking that may be the way forward, rims should come in a bit when the centre bore is taken out, won't be enough on it's own though even with some stretch (not a massive fan of stretch either)

Got some clear side repeaters yesterday, just need to de badge and side strip the car when I get the chance:
Micra2.jpg

Quick chop if I get the wheels on and dropped, wheels will be polished/black or all polished. Cant wait :)
Micra3.jpg

how are you increasing your bore size i have been given 5 alloys for free and the center bore is 2.5mm to small
as the inside tapers a little bit i was thinking of randomly attacking them with dremel. grr:pgrr:pgrr:pgrr
if your doing it your self some hints and tips would be great :)

Just take them to a machine shop. Im sure they would open the centre bore out for a small cost and that means itll will be perfectly centre rather than taking a dremel to the hole and it not being perfect. (Y)

Wheels look good, how about black with a polished lip?

how are you increasing your bore size i have been given 5 alloys for free and the center bore is 2.5mm to small
as the inside tapers a little bit i was thinking of randomly attacking them with dremel. grr:pgrr:pgrr:pgrr
if your doing it your self some hints and tips would be great :)

Im talking nicely to the guy in our machine shop at work lol, if it wont fit the leathe then im going to have a go at making a jig to bore it out with a harsh 60mm flap wheel.

Black with polished lip is the idea, going to see how I get on with the polishing, think it's going to take a while lol.

Hello and Welcome to the Club, very nice selection of cars there. Like the Suzuki Sooty van, lol. Wouldn't mind owning one of them.(Y)

Better get yourself a blog started as well.

Thanks guy's, there is a mini and orion missing but didnt have a digi camera back then lol.

The Micra is my 5th Car this year lol, just down to that one now :(

Sooty van was briliant and paid for it's self atleast 2 times over in the 10 months we had it for doing our house up, can fit so much in them, scariest thing I have ever driven though, could get it to lift a rear wheel at 20mph round bends lol. Saved me making a mess of the silver bmw to. Bought it for £525 with 12 months T&T ran it for 10 months, only needed a battery (£20) and sold it with 2 months T&T in 24hrs for £465!

Best get a blog started soon then.

Back