no indicators???

R

RTLkyuubi54

my indicators have stopped working :S so have my temp gauge, fuel guage and handbrake light have also stopped.

My hazzards and main lights still work. Also when i turn my ignition on the battery light is light up but very dimmly.

i no exactly what that is i could put a 10 on right now its in the fuse box but not a fuse its the top left relay box the blue boxes inside the fuse box in driver foot well i have a spare relay box bet thats what it is

i was gonna look the same night i posted but it got 2 dark to see. I thought it could of been the relay but wouldnt that mean the hazards dont work?

Ill post results tomorrow as I will have it done even if it means i have to re-wire them :p

I don't think the relay is responsible for the dashboard lights, it sounds like a fuse which controls the lot. Don't suppose you've checked them out yet?

i checked the 1's the haynes manual said were the indicators (depending on year) fuse is.

Both were fine. Ill check the rest when I have to time to do it.

Yeah it doesnt sound like an 'indicator fuse' though, its most likely under a different system. For example when one of my fuses blew, it took out the horn, head unit & digital clock

it will certainly be a relay mine done exactly the same hazards work on a totally differnt circuit and you might notice ya reverse light doesnt work either cos its on the same circuit but the bulb wont be blown

Back