no indicators or dash lights

Hi all,
i got in the car the other day to find i have no indicators when the stalk is selected and no battery warning light prior to starting.
when i press the hazard switch the indicators flash and the dash indicator arrows light up.
Any ideas, is there a wiring diagram online.
Many thanks ,Colin.

First thing i did was to check the fuses, strange thing is i have no battery warning light and no oil warning light when i go to start it. I will have a look for the manual, cheers frank.
Colin

this really has me stumped. ive since noticed i have no temp and fuel guage. checked all fuses and check the earths as per the wiring diagram. anyone else had anything similar.

how about the fuses under the bonnet colin ? i had one that the leg of the fuse had a hairline crack, but the fusible part was still intact (i had the dash out wires unpicked and allsorts :rolleyes:)

how about the fuses under the bonnet colin ? i had one that the leg of the fuse had a hairline crack, but the fusible part was still intact (i had the dash out wires unpicked and allsorts :rolleyes:)
I had one like that too. Honda prelude, kept conking out !!!! took about 3 days for the fitter to find it, when the thing warmed up the fuse separated, then re-joined when cooled down. Changed the fuse - sorted.

i started to doubt this wiring diagram earlier when i took the plug out of the back of the hazard switch, diagram shows 8 wires and the plug has 10.
any ideas where the SMJ (super multiple junction) is located.

Today i brought a haynes book of lies and a continuity tester. tommorow if i dont find the fault its getting a dam good flogging with a birch branch and then booking a collection with the scrap man.:confused::(

ignition switch can disconnect you up too like that,,,,,its true like that? naaaa na it cool like that

its all new
new all it

Back