Nistune

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
Nistune can install the board in you ECU,

Many of the tuners that work with Nistune, are more than competent to install the board too.

I personally use http://4bfabrications.com.au/ for my tuning etc.

Matt at nistune is great to deal with, and the minor teething problems expected with a prototype (my install) were fixed ASAP.

For the money, you cant go wrong, i don't care how cheap megasqirts or whatever are. Just PM Dens to see the work he had to put in to get his aftermarket ECU to work.

the hardest thing i had to do was find the screws to put the lower dash back in.

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
In my case, Nistune wanted to install the board and do some tests,

I put a fresh set of plugs in 1st.

But 4B can do the install and tune for $1k.

and while you are there they can build pretty much anything you need for the car.

im exited to get mine re tuned after all the inlet and plenum get changed. and a decent tank of fuel this time too!

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
It was a couple of years ago when I did it, but at the time you could download a 1 use version of the software for free off their website. Then if you wanted to tune again just delete it and download it again :)

CMF_royale

» CMF Member
Very good, the only shop I've enquired via email that actually respond.

I've gotta pull out my spare ECU tonight and send him the serial number. Hopefully get it shipped off to him this week to have the board installed.

Back