K11 ecu

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hey there guys i have been into contact with nistune an they say that the type 4 board will fit the k11 micra if its the full size ecu and not the3 half size ecu however you need to put it into a different case as it wont fit in the standard one with the chip. My Q is hopw do i tell if imy 96 micra has a half or full size ecu.

Was there a model change overe i am unaware of and if i have the half size one can i run the car on a full size one what is the difference

Cheers BJ

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
so i would be right in thinkin that due to living in Aus we wont have the facelift micra in Australia so mine will be the type 5 board there working on at the moment, Or the 30 pin plug.

Hey frank do you know if the 40 pin ecu will work in the pre face lift 30 pin ecu micra with a bit of a rewire to the plug its self

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

Hey frank do you know if the 40 pin ecu will work in the pre face lift 30 pin ecu micra with a bit of a rewire to the plug its self

the wiring on the nats and non-nats ecu,s are different sik, but i believe the pre 2000/pre coilpack facelift ecu works on the pre-facelift k11,s tho (dont quote me tho lol, baguette is your man on ecu,s really)

frank

Back