Nissanubaru Micra WRX i'll explain

I was thinking about the nissanubaru the other day when I came across this sweet build and thought this might look good on your car...
http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/lasupra-build-bodywork/#chapter-the-build-continues
I thought with that lovely engine you've got in there you may want bigger alloys and tyres, so why not make it wide but not just your standard bolt on arches but with something similar to that link above?
Whats your ideas? I think it would look mad!

A lancia delta... oh the beauty... one day I will have one.. one day

Good to hear Nissanubaru hasn't been forgotten :)

I've kept the body work a pretty closely guarded secret.
Bolt on arches can be used but were never part of my plan. I'll definitely be doing something similar :) but I wont be moving b pillars like he did.. crazy man :p

Bolt on arches can be used but were never part of my plan. I'll definitely be doing something similar :) but I wont be moving b pillars like he did.. crazy man :p

Is it going to involve a certain packed up car (your dream car) and it's arches?

Same here but I darent touch that one :p

I'm kack with fibreglass ans filler etc. Maybe not had the patience I have now since I last used it.
Either way if I pull off what I'm picturing it should be good :)

Oh yes it is a lovely car, I saw someone drive one past me the other day and all I could think about is that link I sent you. Low down, big wheels, crazy body work, looks sweet as.
And who could forget about the Nissanubaru! I'm always keeping my eye out for this crazy thing :D I'm interested in what ideas you have for body work though, keen to see how this turns out. So you defo making it wider then? Not sure how easy it would be or what it would look like with subaru arches...

Oh yes it is a lovely car, I saw someone drive one past me the other day and all I could think about is that link I sent you. Low down, big wheels, crazy body work, looks sweet as.
And who could forget about the Nissanubaru! I'm always keeping my eye out for this crazy thing :D I'm interested in what ideas you have for body work though, keen to see how this turns out. So you defo making it wider then? Not sure how easy it would be or what it would look like with subaru arches...
I'll build a Delta S4 one day. That my ultimate goal :)

It'll be wide. Silly wide. The bolt on arches don't come out wide enough so I've gotta get creative :p
I've talked through ideas with a couple of people but I haven't shared the actual final plan :)
Its a combination of simple bits n bobs with really technical bits and being as bodywork ain't my thing it should be entertaining to see how it looks. Gotta learn quick, can't have a one off car.look like crap

It'll be wide. Silly wide. The bolt on arches don't come out wide enough so I've gotta get creative :p
I've talked through ideas with a couple of people but I haven't shared the actual final plan :)
Its a combination of simple bits n bobs with really technical bits and being as bodywork ain't my thing it should be entertaining to see how it looks. Gotta learn quick, can't have a one off car.look like crap
4 door to 2 door.. Move the b pillar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Got to learn somewhere. Looking forward on seeing your final design/ finished car. Sounds ace!

Not if you buy an intergrale delta 4 door for cheaper

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Thought you meant Nissanubaru.
When I build an S4 ill start with a 2 door pov spec Delta and transfer parts :) the integrale is what i'd have as a road car but its the wrong shape for ab s4 build
Got to learn somewhere. Looking forward on seeing your final design/ finished car. Sounds ace!
I'm looking forward to seeing it too. I'm tempted to start on tge bodywork for a change from.the mechanics/engineering side but I need everything in place to do such a thing.
It'll come together quite quickly once I get going again :) its a case of having pennies to continue

Thought you meant Nissanubaru.
I'm looking forward to seeing it too. I'm tempted to start on tge bodywork for a change from.the mechanics/engineering side but I need everything in place to do such a thing.
It'll come together quite quickly once I get going again :) its a case of having pennies to continue
Yeah I know what you mean... Its the only things stopping my car from progress, got such a big list of things I'd love to do to it but money and time holding me back. Plus I don't have the skills/tools that some of you have so that slows me down a lot. Big ideas, slow work :( still want to stick a roll cage in there :D stiffness the chassis a bit and make it safer to

Yeah I know what you mean... Its the only things stopping my car from progress, got such a big list of things I'd love to do to it but money and time holding me back. Plus I don't have the skills/tools that some of you have so that slows me down a lot. Big ideas, slow work :( still want to stick a roll cage in there :D stiffness the chassis a bit and make it safer to
It affects everyone in some way. But the good things take time. I have all I need... just money to buy those little bits in between to bring it together.

Then again I'm focusing on H701.. trackday in May. So I've purposely found everything I could and crammed it in Nissanubaru to stop me deviating from my plan

It affects everyone in some way. But the good things take time. I have all I need... just money to buy those little bits in between to bring it together.

Then again I'm focusing on H701.. trackday in May. So I've purposely found everything I could and crammed it in Nissanubaru to stop me deviating from my plan
Haha well all the best... Look forward on updates when you can :D

Because more parts
1398701665081.jpg

1398701682801.jpg

Cost to me? - £0

It was suggested by the neighbour but I really don't have space :(
Bottom puc
You've got H701 on the left
Celica on the right and NS behind the legacy... lot of room took up :p

Found some photos I'd forgot about back when the legacy was here

Some wheel poke
DSC01615.JPG

Tried the legacy bumper on too because I forgot to throw it in the legacy when it left
DSC01614.JPG

hi everyone,

I'm Matyi from Hungary, and i also have a nissan micra. I just love that. I have a question. I would like to search for fitting's or component's artical number. Can i find it on the net? Or have something book? Could you help me? Sorry about my english, it is not a best :) thanks for your help! :)

How far along wit the micra wrx have ya got man
To be perfectly honest chap not as far as I'd like. I've about 5/6 weeks left but my time is constantly diverted.
When I did have a pop at it just the other day I rushed it due to being time tight and now paying the price.
But it's mechanically there. Needs the bodywork doing, wiring tidying up.
Then strip it all down for a reapray. Then back together.
Then fittings... rad, fuel tanks and setup pushrod suspension

Back