nissans little secret is alive

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
micra has been of road for a 2weeks now due to my crash so recently ive been getting quite adventrous you could say what you all think

Attachments

• 37834.jpg
    37834.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
had to have new wing,door,sill shocker,panahrod bar,tyre and shocker bearing

shes slowly coming back to live

made a 2"inch exhaust middle decat,got harnesses for it and custom building the boot floor like ciscos

just got a new throttle body but its different to the micra one, because the micra has one plug at the front with 3 wires but the new one has 2 plugs and 4 wires any help

thanks james

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
james

thats the ga 1.6 t/b, a good mod imo, when used with the 1.6 injectors.
the widgets are for idle control but i cut mine off (and the waxstat), they,re no big deal, as long as you,ve not got aircon or p/a/s i think,

frank

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
james

i think those valves crank up the tickover (via air bleed) when the aircon etc kicks in, but they get in the way of the injectors, so i cut mine off and blocked the holes
you can leave the water heated/waxstat and fast idle stuff on the back of the t/b if you want, i prefer not to heat my air/fuel and dont mind toe-n-healing the throttle during warmup
and no, the ecu adjusts itself within 40secs apparently (re solarice,s blog on msc), tho the 1.0 ecu is supposed to have a bit more ignition advance at high revs

frank

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
ill stick the throtlle body ive got is fitted now out off a 1.4 sunny but is 50mm bore same as the 1.6 so im told so will the injectors be the same cheers frank thanks for all the help

ticks over at 1200rpm so perfect in my opinion did you notice a difference with the bigger injectors

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
i fitted them today and the car runs brilliant, tickover has got better down to a 1000rpm now so made some improvment, its just popping every now and again on tickover im thinking it could be the fuel pressure regulator its running just under 3 bar and when u give it a slight rev and let it off it pops

any advice

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
with the injectors and throttle body fitted do i need additional fuel mods like piggy back ecus. Ive tried the 1.6 ecu but due to my car having NATS it wouldnt run so abit disapointed anyone shed any light

thanks james

Back