Nissan Turbo cube?!

Am I wrong in thinking there was a Cube turbo edition? I think this because of the HKS manifold, designed for a Cube?

Or was the HKS an aftermarket item to fit a turbo to a Cube?

Pepper

Am I wrong in thinking there was a Cube turbo edition? I think this because of the HKS manifold, designed for a Cube?

Or was the HKS an aftermarket item to fit a turbo to a Cube?

Pepper

I don't think there was a standard turbo model maybe diesel turbo

the hks manifold (of which i have had 3) was designed for the cg13de engine in the micra, but soon after the kit was produced nissan built the z10 cube, with the same engine... et voila...... cube turbo kit.

purely aftermarket.
if you can get hold of the hyper revs magazine/catalogue then its in there...

Ah so Nissan made the next Cube too early for HKS to make the "Tuned" version like Mugen do for Honda and therefore the project was scrapped but the manifold made it on to the shelves anyway for aftermarket reasons... that makes more sense now!

Now to break in to HKS Research and Development and steal that prototype engine lol!

Pepper

The manifold from these early Cubes is a direct fit to Micra CGA3 engines isn't it? Does it actually bring performance gains on a Micra or does it need other parts?

The manifold from these early Cubes is a direct fit to Micra CGA3 engines isn't it? Does it actually bring performance gains on a Micra or does it need other parts?

cube alpha 101hp innit

Attachments

• mani.jpg
    mani.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 270
Back