Nissan Note - Maybe!

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Test drove a Nissan Note today and I am very tempted.

There has been some good reviews on the car in the press.

Whats your view, Bearing in mind I would be buying for the use as a family drive and not to do mods on it! Well maybe a little!

i liked it when we had one. What engine size did you test drive? We had the 1.6 and it was great i really enjoyed driving it. It was smooth, fast and stuck well to the road when going round corners etc...unlike the k12. We also borrowed a 1.5dci which was pretty rubbish. So if you did get one stick with the 1.6. I dont think the 1.4 could deal with all the extra weight in the car once you start putting things in it.

For a small MPV i dont you can get better than a note at the minute. Plus i think nissan are offering some good deals on them??

Probably a biased view working for Nissan but for a family car I think it's a lot of car for the money, the 1.4 I feel a little underpowered but the 1.6 is a great piece of kit and a good drive, they've done a superb job on the suspension so unlike most cars of it type (ie small and tall) there is little body roll and the handling is great against other cars in it's class...

Recommend to most people the SE over the SVE for value for money as you still get the multi-layer boot, A/C and airplane bits on the back of the seats as well as the alloys and fogs and still save some money over the sve...

If you do decided to get a Note see what deals you get and let me know, I'll see if I can beat it :D

Back