Nissan Micra k11 genuine headgasket

You haven't gone and run the car before mapping have you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
no am still waiting for the base map as ed did say to fit a genuine head gasket before a final remap so while waiting I can have sorted this out

Sent from my iPhone using T

Don't people are going to sell under price of what they paid for a genuine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Quick question I know I will need cold and cooler spark plugs for my engine where will I find a part number ?

It's 2 head gasket at the moment ed is saying for a good result a geniune single will be better ?

ok cos im yet to map mine and my gasket is original and not been changed at all!!!

I have my Nistune and injectors with its rail sat in my kitchen not fitted yet although it has a base map but was told if i were to fit them i must drive like a granny before mapping.. loool so i decided to leave it on the day and change all at Ed`s garage...

J

ok cos im yet to map mine and my gasket is original and not been changed at all!!!

I have my Nistune and injectors with its rail sat in my kitchen not fitted yet although it has a base map but was told if i were to fit them i must drive like a granny before mapping.. loool so i decided to leave it on the day and change all at Ed`s garage...

J
yeh I might just drive it on base map time being for now with 2 gasket till I get funds for final map and geniune gasket

Back