Clear rear lights F/S

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
clear rear lights no bulb holders, come with custom made clips (to hold bulb holder in back of the lights) you will need to cut your bulb holders abit to fit the in the clear lights (as they are designed for the nissan march bulb holders) really do look mega smart and i know people want them lol! i paid near on £90 for them 2 years ago and still LOOK like new!

will post.

OFFERS!

some pics of the lights, and to show how good they look on the car! iam gonna miss these, looked so good on the car...gonna gut me lol!

Attachments

• P3060067.jpg
    P3060067.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 211
  • P3300123.jpg
    P3300123.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 201
  • P3060066.jpg
    P3060066.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 185
you actually paid £100 as i ordered them for you. and you don't need to cut any bulbholders. but they do relly need pre-facelift holders ideally, they sit better than the facelift holders. try and dig out a pic of the modified holders, i put one up ages ago.

maybe they'd fit better on your march sonic, but you may have to check your holders fit as i had to cut the back of the lights abit so the pre-facelift micra holders fitted better.

pint lol how old you lol

he didn't say what pint he wanted. lol. milk? coke? water?
nex, there's a pic of the back of one above

£55 and you wont even need to box them, I'm over Shauns later this month so I can pick them up then.

i'll just get the aerial over to dan and you can give him the tenner. i trust him to give it me, or i disown him. lol.

Back