Crystal, Clear, White rear lights for sale k11

kristian

One Way Mule
10012047wz.jpg

Its these actual Lights!!!..

Basically, Everyone has seen them, Hard to get hold of...

Suit any K11... They are in perfect condition, unmodified...

Have a set of adhesive red reflectors, brand new, ready to use if u feel the need....

Also...

RED L.E.D. 'stop & tail' bulbs to go with the sale...

Perfect working order

No bulb holders...

85 quid anyone?

rlees85
He stated in the add he has the red reflectors, if you put the red reflectors on the lights then they are legal. Many people drive without then and dont get pulled over, but he did say if you feel the need you can add the reflectors and the lights will then be 100% legal.

ill definatly have them for 65 quid incl. bulbs and p&p, i know that'd b reallly cutting you short tho... if you cant do that i will maybe have to wait til after x-mas for something similar

unless your from near leicester then ill collect them!

if you still havnt sold them after x-mas i might be intrested, im just not sure if i can afford it right now with all the sodding x-mas shopping lol.

i know its a long way away but if they still havnt gone by then, plz let me know!

I am throwing in some silvertech indicator bulbs too..!!!

They are silver bulbs but flash amber, So you dont get any orange 'tinge' to the rear light..

kristian

-PM sent 'PINK'-

ive got them on mine, ive been pulled twice, due to the fact the paint was coming off the bulps making my stop/tail look pink and not red. still the police man was cool at both time, the trafic cop was well impressed with the condition of my car.

quote"its in good nick son" lol

boro filth for you boys and girls :D

i got pulled for a faded break light with these clusters on the back. the police told me that although i technically did have two working break lights (i have a centre one) my driver's side was faded (FADED) and gave me a producer. grr. still... they looked damned good

This is why i have included two LED 'stop and tail' bulbs... these are LEDS and will not fade. They are RED and will always be red.

Back