Nissan Micra 1300 TC

G

govert

Hi everyone,

Im am delighted to tell you that i am a proud owner of the car mentioned above (btw. I am from holland). I'll post pics in this thread in the weekend.

I read alot about different tuning options, but the best choices are hard to make and i hope you guys and girls could help me out.

First off all i have 5 deep scratches with a little bit of rust in them that i want to repair. Ive read alot about the blob eliminator but does it really work and is it 30 euro's well spend?

2nd, i want some more power and torque especially in the low gears. I have also read alot about airfilters and inductionkits and there are 2 options from which i cant choose and need advise.

Pipercross PK206b for 143 euro's
K&N 57i Induction Kits ??? euro (but alot cheaper)

What airfilter system you all think is the best buy for a Micra 1.3 TC?

Also nice to mention im gonna weld my own exhaust system.

Well thats it for today,

Sweet dreams,

govie from the netherlands:upside:

Personal is go for pipercross as i have heard alot of good feedback there also washable which i think the KnN is only paper and needs replace after a little while (Not to sure on that thou)

yea piper cross,

where are the scratches because you want to get them sorted before the rust does proper damage,

Oh My God..... someone smashed my car...... bummer..... the left rearview mirror broken.... only have the car for three 3 days.... just my lucko_O

Ah well ill put those m3-mirrors on it.

But to answer your question, the letter K is scratched on the back of the micra i'll post a pic's in the weekend... and will try to repair this weekend aswell.

Greetings,

govert

Back