Nissan Micra Street kit nme

Hi Guys, soo there is very little about the Nme Street kit, I was lucky enough to work with someone heavily involved in Nissan motorsport Europe, he gave me the street kit manual and parts guide, then few years down the line I found a car kitted the same, and has alot of the bits in the manual, some claim it's not a "real one" but as far as I'm aware and what I've found with little information is, that the original one that we know about was the only one built by nme themselves used as a show car and used by clarion in some events, otherwise when you bought your Micra new you could buy the bits you wanted as extras and hence some have bits of the kit and are not complete, wich I believe my car is, I have the full body kit, wheels, janspeed exhaust bits, some suspension bits that have survived, it sure does look right, anything above please correct me if I'm wrong, I'll attach some pics, and hope some people can shed some more light on these cars and are there any others about? Cheers guys

OP
OP
S
IMG_20200128_102446.jpg