March Super Turbo

I'm looking for a Nissan March Super Turbo (MA09ERT engine).

Or the engine with wiring, ECU-unit, front bonnet, front bumper and fog lights, dashboard etc.

Thx, but I'm trying to get a full package at once, if I buy part by part I'll end up with everything except an engine!

Yes prob have to do that, but I first need to find one that I can import (prefer from UK, 'cause I don't trust those japanese people :p )

We'll I had bad expierences with them in the past, but I don't want to be prejudice ^^ anyway I'm paying around 2.5k (€) for a whole car.

*Bump* still looking for one ^^ because I really want one im paying up top 3.5k :p or a tip if someone knew a guy that is selling one!

Hi

I have a Nissan March Turbo, (MA10ET), Its a 1.0 Turbo, as far i am am aware its rarer than the Super turbo, If you are interested please get in touch. i can post pics of the car if you like. I am wanting to sell the car as 1 piece only.

Shaf

I thought the Super Turbo was the most rarest ^^ anyway can you post pic's, good an bad points about the car (damage/engine problems), and what do you ask for it?
thx in advance
Provo

Back