nissan march super turbo parts wanted or whole car

hi im looking for all parts eg engine , body parts , the clocks ect realy anything lol or a hole car i got money waiting to go , so if u can help plz message cheerz

about 2k up to 3 k realy but if thats to cheap i would be happy with an engine realy coz my car has all the super turbo bumpers and stuff on it cheerz

Cool ok that would get you a full car no problem but not from japan as they are so rare. To make an engine work in an ordinary k10 is alot of work and still not original not really worth it.

To save all the heartache if I was you I'd buy a full car

I no man same kinda pic lol seen it other day looks good dillo/gtpunto97 do you know of any 3dr shells going handy or any k10 for handy money I picked up turbo engine an that last week

What you think he would get for it...

Not my place to say but it won't sell for that in Ireland , don't get me wrong it's probably worth every penny if clean and has no major issues but with the age of the car I can't see it being a get in an drive daily machine without having to spend money on it

Not my place to say but it won't sell for that in Ireland , don't get me wrong it's probably worth every penny if clean and has no major issues but with the age of the car I can't see it being a get in an drive daily machine without having to spend money on it
Yea I no what cha mean man it looks clean iv not seen it for some time buy I prob would of made an offer on it if I wouldnt of got my engine an that ya no... and plus mine be diffent as there is no march turbo over here that I know of ya no... iv got the front bumper an seats coming to me in two weeks

All it takes tho is to find one lad that has been lookin for one for ages an id say he might get near the 3k mark ya no

All it takes tho is to find one lad that has been lookin for one for ages an id say he might get near the 3k mark ya no

True but most in the market for one don't want to pay that sort of money simple as that , if Derek put that on donedeal tomorrow all you would have is chancers offering swaps and low ball offers

True but most in the market for one don't want to pay that sort of money simple as that , if Derek put that on donedeal tomorrow all you would have is chancers offering swaps and low ball offers
Yea ture man.. but not many come up for sale ya no thats the only thing about them any1 with them try hold them ya no...

I just cant wait to get mine all started id done sanding on the bita rust I found an was only a small bit so its looking up haha I want a jap shell but none around.. well there is one down ur way but ya man wont sell it

Back