Nissan march jdm nismo rear splitter + MOMO steering wheel

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
As above. still have these collecting dust in my garage.

Splitter - £100

Momo steering wheel - £50

also have a jdm rear number plate recess - £50

or whole lot for £150 + delivery.

Cheers, Joe.

Hey guys. There's a load of pics on my blog. I'll get round to posting them up on this thread when I get to a computer. In the meantime check my blog for them.

Cheers, Joe.

55d314d3-bf98-fbe4.jpg
55d314d3-bfa7-38d0.jpg
55d314d3-bfb1-48cc.jpg
55d314d3-bfbd-566b.jpg

Pics of splitter. As seen needs a good lick of paint and some fibreglass but is genuine nismo.

Joe

i can manage £65 as i still have to repair and paint, please pm me your number so i can call you and arrange instant payment,

i can manage £65 as i still have to repair and paint, please pm me your number so i can call you and arrange instant payment,

£65 it is. Will pm my number now. Won't be available till Monday though so give me a ring then.

Cheers Joe.

can you pm me your email address so i can send paypal payment, sent you a text last week, not sure you got it

####ing inbox. Can't send or receive any pms sorry guys. It's ridiculous how you can pay £20 for renewal yet your account is still on a free membership 2 months on!! Malde my paypal is [email protected]

Leave a note to let me know it's you. Cheers.

Car will be up for sale in a few weeks if anyone's interested...

Have to karl, dont think I really have the time at the moment to put in the hours that the car deserves :(

I wont be leaving the club by almeans (even though I havent been very active recently). I still have my 93' LX which I have some half decent plans for next spring when I should have the time again.(Y)

Back