Nissan March forsale

S

stevenprice

good afternoon

i have a h registered nissan march sitting in my garden, my wife used it as an everyday car until she unfortunatly passed away last year. i had the intention of giving the car to my sun on his 17th birthday but he lacked enthusiasum and the insurance was preposterous even though on the log book it states that it is only a 930cc engine. this little car has been sat in my garden for almost a year now and i would like it to go to someone who would restore it to its former glory. all it needs is the battery charging up and some tax and MOT and a good clean.

if you have any interest then please reply.

is it a march st? if it is your little old car maybe worth more than you think! as i believe that the others were a 988cc. is this car turbo charged? what is the mileage? also does it have power assisted steering and air con? definatley intrested cheers bomb

930cc sounds like it could be an ST. This a turbocharged and supercharged micra. Could you get a picture of the enginebay to clarify.

if it is... i'll buy it off you! :D

one word shotgun! lol even if not (although it would be v.nice if it is) i will still be after it if its got pas and aircon! would be nice to have a 3rd k10! :laugh:

im a student! you think you have money probs! id have to sell all 3 cars and rob bank to afford it! but where there's a will there's a way!:laugh:

H reg cars had PSA and aircon? i thought these were like things only a couple years old, well i no power stering is abit old now, but what about aircon? pics would be nice aswell mate!

im fairly sure that the jap k10s had pas + aircon (unsure if it was all models tho) would like to transplant it to my car (if i could afford it:glare: )

R05_Micra said:
H reg cars had PSA and aircon? i thought these were like things only a couple years old, well i no power stering is abit old now, but what about aircon? pics would be nice aswell mate!

Air con and PAS has been round for years

(Air Conditioning in Cars: The first car with an actual refrigeration system was the 1940 model year Packard.)

my old 1990 civic had electric mirrors, sunroof, windows, PAS, and the option of Air-Con. So its not just older expensive cars that had it

Back