Forsale: Nissan Primera GT aka Skymera

P

P11GT

Hi everyone, just wanted to spread the word that my car is up forsale. If you know anyone who maybe interested, you can find it on ebay here.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4520332039&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks

I remember that beast at JAE, it seems a real shame to see it go :(

Do you have plans for the new car mentioned in the auction?

James.

RE: RE: Forsale: Nissan Primera GT aka Skymera

danni said:
and cat get ur provisional sorted so u can get drivin ur micra sooner rather than later :p

lol, u sound like Pete :p
even if i was driving now the gear box is broken on it!!!

U got that car done at LS taylor coachworks didnt you? I seen it on the grounds once when i was there, had a look around and Drew was telling me all about it, shame he closed down but yeah nice car seen you at KFC in cowgate once too

After looking at the pics it seems to have changed a bit, the install looks crap on it now compared to what it did with the plexigass parcel shelf etc and the graphics have gone too

Thanks James and Ben,
yeah, LS Taylors done the cosmetics, i done a few smaller bits here and there. Ive removed the install as that alone would add too much onto the price of the car. The sub and amp that was in there cost a grand each! so in effect, it would have added around 2 grand onto the asking price now! it would then make it harder to sell as the price would be far too high. Still, it thumps a bit, its all quality gear.

Back