Nissan k11 Super S Wanted.

Hi Micra fans,

Looking to purchase a Nissan Micra K11 Super S or Sr in a couple of weeks time....if anything of interest is coming up for sale I might well be interested.

Also looking for 'S factory' or 'Nismo' arches.

Many thanks,
Dan.

Just noticed a red Super S on eBay but it's got a deposit on it guys....so still looking for a Micra Super S.
There's got to be a nice one out there waiting for a nice warm garage and new owner

Hi pal,
Yeah I think many have been scrapped regarding the rust....sadly I could sort all that out with my Tig skills....but fingers crossed I might find one......think there's about 150 on the road in the UK at present.....looking for a mint car or restoration project....cash waiting for the right car

This is on fb atm.
aac2479d1df246b0624de0f161c21959_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg

Hi Retromx,

My next project is this 1300SR where I am we have no MOT so there are loads of potential re-build projects driving around, I spotted this SR beauty (with a few bumps) and followed the driver home and put in a offer and the owner agreed I could have it when they sell it in a few months time! I will then have 4 Micra's in my stable including a March Cabriolet which I am buying to join my (2002) SE and (2002) SE+ lol!
P5151070A.jpg

P5151071.JPG
P5151073A.jpg

Happy hunting mate!
Cheers
Andy :)

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Good to hear from you mate....cool pictures of your little 1300 SR......these little Micras seem to have loads of charm.
I'm looking for a car with MOT that's mostly solid to a minter...cash waiting for the right car, to go with my Clio V6, Polo Mk2 Panel van and Meyers Manx Dune Buggy.

Been collecting bits and bobs Andy....it's an addiction after getting hold of one of those Japanese Hyper Rev books lol so got some vintage Impul Hoshinos and other JDM bits to go on a Micra when one turns up......also looking for Nismo bits also....probably have to jump on a plane to the land of the rising sun to dig them out

Catch ya soon pal,
Dan.

Back