nissam micra 1.3

tozmi

Ex. Club Member
hi, im selling my micra 1.3 import. the car has bee damaged down the drivers side. i did post the car on here before but since im spending a lot of time abroad i've not been able to reply to responses. spec is as follows

dark green 5dr
1.3 engine & gearbox coverved approx 80k (clock showing 108k but some of the done in km)
(remember its a 5dr so door glass is hard to come by)
air con (it works)
pas
elec mirrors
elec window (front)
sunny gti rims.
sunny gti steering wheel
k&n filter

i am open to offers, but will not take less than £100.
car needs to go as its parked on my brothers drive and his mrs wears the trousers. need i say more!!!!

still cant figure out how to post pics as they are too big. pm me with your dets and i can email the pics to you.

hi, im selling my micra 1.3 import. the car has bee damaged down the drivers side. i did post the car on here before but since im spending a lot of time abroad i've not been able to reply to responses. spec is as follows

dark green 5dr
1.3 engine & gearbox coverved approx 80k (clock showing 108k but some of the done in km)
(remember its a 5dr so door glass is hard to come by)
air con (it works)
pas
elec mirrors
elec window (front)
sunny gti rims.
sunny gti steering wheel
k&n filter

i am open to offers, but will not take less than £100.
car needs to go as its parked on my brothers drive and his mrs wears the trousers. need i say more!!!!

still cant figure out how to post pics as they are too big. pm me with your dets and i can email the pics to you.

does it run? what paperwork does it have?

hi guys, yes it runs and drives perfect. i've got the log book and i think it's still mot'd till nov. will probably need to boost the battery as its been parked up. but all that can be done.

oh and i'm in leeds but the car is parked in bradford at my bro's house as its declared sorn.

would you take £100 then? is there any rust or dents? any pics? might be interested, but way down south so it would be a mission to get....

Back