1.3 micra import

tozmi

Ex. Club Member
hi, i was a non paying member for a while. unfortunately last friday some drunk b***h in a l reg range rover wrote off my beloved import micra. this happened 4.30am 10 mar. my car car was outside my house when this happened. i heard an almighty crash, but by the time i got out they had driven off. anyhow #### happens. my micra is now up for sale. it is in metallic green (almost a brg colour). the car spec is as to follow
94 l reg
only mod i have done is a k&n cone filter and sunny gti steering wheel.
5 door
central locking
pas
elec front windows
elec mirrors
1.3 engine
a/c (which works)
speedo has rev counter
the car was mot'd november 06
if any body wants a donor car then this is available, and i am open to sensible offers. the damage is to the rear passenger and drivers door. also the outer sill and the b post are damaged. i have not claimed off the insurane as it would cost me more the following year. i want to cut my losses and sell this car. to be honest i bought a r reg primera from which i have taken the engine out. this was to be my conversion. now everything is for sale. i would like £300 for the micra as the equipment on there is worth a lot more than that. i also ahve the full primera for sale. i am open to sensible offers. i would prefer that the micra goes to a loving home. i am even willing to break it for spares. the 1.3 engine i will supply and fit for £250 and this will include a new clutch as the original is riding high.you can call me on07970330630 for any more info. or email me on [email protected] calling me would suit me alot better though.

to help you sell, it'd be better if you gave your location, mieage of car/engine etc.
how much do you want for the march tailgate? as i may be interested
would you do a swap for the black plastic cam cover for a standard uk one and a bit of cash your way?

1.3 import micra

hi, sorry guys, the car is located in leeds, the mileage is showing 108k of which maybe half is in kilometers. to be honest i'm hoping to sell the car complete. its gonna be a great shame to break it. if it doesnt sell then i guess i will have to break it. by the way i am open to sensible (not stupid) offers on the car.

Back