Nismo spoiler?

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Hopefully I am going to be importing some stuff from Japan, with it should be a Nismo soiler for the K11, as I understand it, it will not be a great deal more to get another one packaged up with it, so I am kinda hoping tht someone on here is also interested in one.
The price, is not cheap per se, but when you think about the fact that they are £340 new (and then you need to ship it to the UK) it is good value at £120-£150 when you consider how rare these are (only ever heard of one Nismo-kitted K11 in the UK).
So, basically, I want to know who (if anybody) wants one of these as well?
Here are some pics.
Craig
ImageFromDB.php

nismospoil1.jpg

nismospoil2.jpg

nismospoil3.jpg

i nearly imported one of these myself a few months back...but decided against it, would be good to get some of them in the uk though. Im sure someone would go along with this.

yeah i do mind.......lol joking, ill have sky blue ginger, as long as i can get one..lol.

hows the "you know what" coming along?

and any chance of finding a splitter too?...nismo style, (doesnt have to be real)

Wow thats pretty much idfentical to almera GTi Phase 1 splitters! I know a guy who does fibreglass reproductions of those, maybe it could be chopped down to fit?

Wow thats pretty much idfentical to almera GTi Phase 1 splitters! I know a guy who does fibreglass reproductions of those, maybe it could be chopped down to fit?

you mean looks similair :p but if you compare it aint nothing like the n15 gti front splitter :)

I can get all the stuff brought over with my package, but I will need to money off people (or at least a deposit) first before I get it bought as I don't want to be lumbered with something I don't want.
I can get pretty much anyhting, but the guy (in Japan) wants £20 for buying each item.
If I got a few of those splitters made up would people be interested, I might do that.
Ant, how much in pounds are you prepared to pay for the splitter (bear in mind that shipping + tax et will be on top of that).
Craig

Alessandro - you know that is the reAR lip?
It will prob. cost a fair bit to get it to Italy, however.
Craig

I can get all the stuff brought over with my package, but I will need to money off people (or at least a deposit) first before I get it bought as I don't want to be lumbered with something I don't want.
I can get pretty much anyhting, but the guy (in Japan) wants £20 for buying each item.
If I got a few of those splitters made up would people be interested, I might do that.
Ant, how much in pounds are you prepared to pay for the splitter (bear in mind that shipping + tax et will be on top of that).
Craig

Alessandro - you know that is the reAR lip?
It will prob. cost a fair bit to get it to Italy, however.
Craig

Yes I know it's a rear lip!So I'm looking also for the front!There is a nice replica of a Nismo front lip?The one you post look a bit different!

Ok, I will try to get the rear lip, I should hopefully win the front lip and then take some moulds of it as there seems to be some interest in it.
Craig

Ok, I will try to get the rear lip, I should hopefully win the front lip and then take some moulds of it as there seems to be some interest in it.
Craig

I can pay you 150 € for front and rear lip shipped to Italy or 100 € shipped for the front lip!If you can't find the front don't take me the rear!Let me know if it's ok!Thank you Craig!

Ok, the lips are hard to come by, are people still interested if I get one and then make moulds of it?

(It will be cheaper than a Nismo one, although obviously with less kudos)

Craig

Probably yes - bear in mind that it will be between 150-200 to get to the Uk though?

The shipping is the killer, if you were on holiday in Japan, you could buy up a good few and make a killing ;)

Let me know if you are interested in one.

Craig

Ok, I will have alook for some, any preferences on colour.
Also, can you send me a deposit if I can get one please?
Craig

WHat is your e-mail?
I'll sent you a mail and we can take kings from there :)
Craig

Back