NISMO; March k11 sports catalogue

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
these where the only pictures available :down: and i think thats all the pages! such a lovely looking k11 on the front!

its got my nismo strut brace and wheels!

napster

Attachments

• 7f59.jpg
    7f59.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 468
  • b505.jpg
    b505.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 589
  • e86d.jpg
    e86d.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 399
That on Yahoo Japan?

Those promo pics are the same as the box for my model Nismo March - note the plain front bumper.
Craig

Yeah Craig it was! you want link? maybe able to find it again (pc crashed)
the plain bumper still looks good!

MIght do, yeah, will have see how much it is likely to cost landed though.
Craig

im not sure on landing total cost mate! although im sure you may have a rough estimate from what you have purchased before?

im interested to know why you want to buy it......saying that.....i would have got it if it was in WH Smiths pmsl :grinning:

lol!!! yeah mate good call :p!! didnt know you got a "march model"!! ive seen them on auction, but are they any good??

so.....Craig you get it :p

heres a k10 catalogue......no one gets left out lol

Attachments

• deatstock-img600x450-1204889452mnc1.jpg
    deatstock-img600x450-1204889452mnc1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 190
  • deatstock-img600x450-1204889462mnc2.jpg
    deatstock-img600x450-1204889462mnc2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 206
Those rims on that car are only £146....bargain

Shame they rip you off by the time you get them to the UK :(

Up for an order Craig? Saying that, I've no idea where to get that kit from.

yeah the Nismo rims i have where not cheap when they where first imported mate!
kit come sup now and again to buy. some replica moulds might be made soon though :)
i have the nismo side skirts! awaiting on front and rear mate....but will never happen

im confused then! as i thought raceworx got them from the original owner who imported them, a mate of mine???...which didnt come off a GTIR! but then im not sure what car the original owner got them off?
anyway..............

Raceworx got them from Rob, who got them from Umar, who got them from who knows where!
Would they not have been £145 each new Pete, that seems miore Like a Nismo proce to me.
I never got the catalogue in the end.
The models are great, comes with std and nismo bodykits+wheels if you get teh nismo Fujami one.
I have the rear Nismo splitter and a front one that is Nismo, but with not sticker on it - watch this space.
Craig

Back