Nismo Grille

CMF_CUEVO

» CMF Member
I have just purchased a Nismo grille from Yahoo Auctions and my work colleague has had it sent to his brother in law who lives in Japan.

My colleagues brother in law won't have time to repackage it to make it secure, he will just resend it onto me here.

Has anyone had a front grille sent from Japan and if so, has anyone used EMS to send it?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Not sure about a grill but i have had gauges and stuff sent through them and it all worked out fine. Just make sure when he checks it in for postage they put a fragile sticker on it and also buy the shipping insurance on it also.

CMF_CUEVO

» CMF Member
According to EMS my Nismo Grille should arrive tomorrow!! Whoo hoo...super excited to pop it on.
kovert.k11 - it should pretty much just be a straight swap between the current one and the new one right?

CMF_CUEVO

» CMF Member
Awesome...slowly getting all the pieces now. Will need to post a thread on it when it is done to my liking.
I have those 14" Racing Gear rims if you were still interested in them.

CMF_CUEVO

» CMF Member
The grille arrived and I have put it on...
All up it cost me $95 delivered to my work from Japan...not sure if it helped but my colleague had his brother in law organise most of it for me...either way, I'm pretty happy with it. Undecided if I will colour match it with the rest of the car...
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 60169.jpg
    60169.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 32

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I reckon you should colour-match it - sometimes you can get away with different coloured grills like if that was black, but the silver seems to yell out 'unfinished' to me :p

Not a bad price after importing; 'grats!

---dens

Back