Nismo body kit

if you ever manage to get the full kit (never seen one altogether) be prepared to spend about 500-600 getting it from japan but chances are you will only end up getting it bit by bit and it costs a lot more believe me the shipping is a killer, then you have to get it painted to match your car, then if you cant fit it yourself pay to get it fitted aswell, and another thing you will either have to get a march g# or micra super s front bumper so the front lip can be fitted properly (as its made for this bumper) and trust me they are hard enough to come across so be prepared to pay for one of them aswell.

ah i see what ya mean still trying to get my hands on a super s bumper over hear cant seem to find one need to start getn the micra sorted tho its in bits ha but i love hur

best place your gonna find a super s bumper is in england, there is only a very small handfull of super s micras over here i'd say approx between 5-10, i have seen more march g#'s though (same as my bumper) the difference is the super s bumper is a longer reg plate and the march g# is made for a square plate i'd prefer that anyway or maybe its just me being biased because i have one lol

Iv seen a few me self one of the dominos drivers has a march wit you bumper ha and i agrree with you i prefair your bumper going to keep me eyes open for one need a new bumper bad the one i have now is cable tied on oneside as sumone crashed into me when me car was outside my house ha

if you do a search on here there was a guy who was doing replica nismo splitters i forget his name look him up and send him a message he might be able to help you with them. i think i've seen that dominos driver its a black one isnt it?

Back