Nicest K11? :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Look what is nearly making a comeback!! :)

IMG_0203.jpg

IMH_0203.jpg

Looks stunning on those new wheels too!

Nice to see it coming along.

Kev

Lots of the body work is due to change actually, that will make it even better imo :) lol

Well its looked like this for nearly 3 years now! In any case when its finished you wont beable to see what it looks like as it will move so fast haha.

has it iv not seen it before :O do you have an actual power output inmind or is it jsut see what it gets? thats what its all about :D

Infact, I just found a photo from April 2002 (donny show), and it looks exactly the same haha. (except for wheels).

Power wise, If I have my way it will be lots, initially will be moderate say 150 odd, I just have to convince James to let me play, but that will be a fraction of its potential. ;)

ed i agree with your bodywork comment as i dont like how it looks atm..my opinion

and i dont think anyone will question your bhp estimate either lol

personally i dont think its the nicest however i will be eager to see thewse results as you have had it for months and iirc your first attempt went balls up, i only hope you have the figures to back up your comments

Ben said:
iirc your first attempt went balls up, i only hope you have the figures to back up your comments

that was not due to anyone in particular, that was a mechanical fault so cannot be helped. faulty injector iirc. just to clear that up

ooooooooooo i cant wait to go head to head with all these turbo micras coming out of the wood work. will be interesting, maybe we should organise a track day for the msc when everyone is ready

i think it looks great , not to overkill but different , it was the reason i ditched my k10 and got my k11 lol

should be a beast !! all the best and i willl have to come to the next pod meet to see how it does.

good luck !

59 bhp is more than enough said:
ooooooooooo i cant wait to go head to head with all these turbo micras coming out of the wood work. will be interesting, maybe we should organise a track day for the msc when everyone is ready

possibly a j-tuner track meet n have it shown to the world how good the nicra can be, well worth looking into lots of really nice cars and fast ?

also this car is best in my opinion th i really like the nme micra :D

pepper

yeah, wait for the rest of us turbo nutters.... i mean theres more out here than your might think...:laugh:

will any engine mods be acceptable to this meet ie if i went for the 1.6 as i see alot of turbo n na cg13 but wat bout a 1.6 NA micra will this be fair to the rest or will this k11 in the above pic still waste me ?

stephen

ps hope it does really :D

Nothing has been planned, who knows! Still off topic... Can arrange something when a number of fast K11s are finished.

One of the first places this K11 will go will be santa pod.

Well of course. Just wait and see how we do! You will never get great results first time, it will take ages optimise everything. + this is the heaviest K11 or at least one of them..

will still be quick as tho n i may need to drive doen n see it :D

hope ed gets this thing flying n maybe another feature micra?

stephen

Hey peeps, heres a couple of pictures :p

As for the ICE, it'll stay in it this year then might be stripped out and rollcaged next year, depends how the bank balance goes lol.

Unfortunatly the bodywork will have to change, but it'll look better hopefully when its done, its gonna look a bti rough for a while untill all the finishing bits are done.

07072006202resize.jpg

07072006201resize.jpg

Thanks alot,

James.

Thats a very nice looking car. Seen it in the flesh many times round Ed's and glad to see its finally going places! The white wheels are a great choice too.

The fibreglass / bodywork is of a very high standard & those who say its not the nicest, id be interested to see what you think is!! K11's arent really my thing but this is one i really wouldnt mind owning.

this thing will be the one of the best k11's when its done :D up top with jo/john's red one. both have a nice turbo set up and a body kit that suits the car's lines. i hope the body mods are nothing to over the top.

Back