Nice little addition to the LED rear lights...

James

Chairman
Got some SilverVision bulbs in the post today from PowerBulbs (10% MSC Official Member discount btw ;))

Must say they look great, they make the silver bit of the lights completely silver, no amber in them whatsoever!

Pic of the old ones in the new box:
126892386_a44aba98c9.jpg

Before:
117157072_b98b3f72cf.jpg

After:
126892356_93413f10a7.jpg

And a picture of them on:
126892393_b23a76943f.jpg

Here's a link to the actual bulbs, remember official members get 10% off ;)
http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=133&strPageHistory=cat

James :)

rlees85 said:
v. nice, the silver bulbs i brought we not bright enough :( cant complain for £2 tho.
£2?! wow bargain!

Mine were £11 with the discount!

1 more pic...
118925748_67785a9bf0.jpg

I love the reflector pattern on them :cool:

yeah but they were on ebay, and they were jus covered in some cheap crappy chrome stuff and you can hardly see them flash in the day.

You really do get what you pay for lol...

Love the rear lights, look good!Mite have to invest in some but like my tinted standard ones aswell!Decisions.....Decisions......

hey james, they look cool.
just wondering if you have got a "red fog LED light" yet cause im still looking? ive found a few lights in shops that i think will fit, i just wanted them brighter?

i know you said about "ultraLEDS" website or something?
thanks

Yeah, I keep meaning to buy one from UltraLEDs, especially as it's been VERY foggy out there today and last night, but payday isn't till wednesday ;)

I'd rather test the fitting on mine before I go telling everyone it will fit though, I'd look rather silly if it didnt :wasntme:

James said:
Yeah, I keep meaning to buy one from UltraLEDs, especially as it's been VERY foggy out there today and last night, but payday isn't till wednesday ;)

I'd rather test the fitting on mine before I go telling everyone it will fit though, I'd look rather silly if it didnt :wasntme:

alright cool. was just checking if you had one yet. i know one set fits becuase ive tested them and they fit, just not sure if its bright enough for a fog light?? is there a certain "brightness" required for MOT??

this is a random question, but:
"driving around, have you noticed that drivers behind look at the LED LIGHTS more"?? the best is seeing other micra drivers looking at them and you know there thinking "wow, there nice, i wouldnt mind a set" lol haha

napster

Napster said:
this is a random question, but:
"driving around, have you noticed that drivers behind look at the LED LIGHTS more"?? the best is seeing other micra drivers looking at them and you know there thinking "wow, there nice, i wouldnt mind a set" lol haha

napster
Yes, I have noticed actually! It's really funny, cos apart from these the only real things with LED lights are the Pug 206cc and BMWs! :cool:

haahaa cool. not just me who thinks that lol.
yeh have seen the BMW's with the LED lights in :) one passed me the other day. in black. looked awesome.

i must admit that the "brake lights" at night are SERIOUSLY BRIGHT!!! you can see the "red" reflecting in road signs behind at quite a long distance away :)

is this off topic lol?
napster

James said:
Yes, I have noticed actually! It's really funny, cos apart from these the only real things with LED lights are the Pug 206cc and BMWs! :cool:

and the facelift 350z has led rear lights

napster i noticed this as soon as i fitted em :) Ive YET to get a foglight bulb too lol. Come on JAMES! :D

Andy_S said:
napster i noticed this as soon as i fitted em :) Ive YET to get a foglight bulb too lol. Come on JAMES! :D
Well I've YET to get paid, so you'll have to wait a coupla days :p

James said:
Yeah those are probably your best bet but you won't need 2!

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=582

That one :)

cheers mate!!
ohh yeh only need one lol :grinning:
has anyone brought anything off this website yet?
i went all the way to the end of buying them "without entering any card details"??? do i need to go all the way to where it says "confirm(on that little bar at bottom)

i know that probably sounds silly above!

Yeah i've bought from this guy about 3 times, and I have a couple of mates who have bought a few times from him, he's a pretty sound guy! :)

James said:
Yeah i've bought from this guy about 3 times, and I have a couple of mates who have bought a few times from him, he's a pretty sound guy! :)

thanks mate!
was just wonderign thats all because it didnt ask for my "card details", but yet it said i had "finished purchasing and just needed to confirm"??

anyway ill ahve another go.

that will be bright enough, cause ive got them with "four LED bulbs(in blue)", not 6 and there bright.

my brother had to use an led fog light bulb once in his fiesta and it was useless, could only see a big dot in the light cluster, and nothing at all from a distance, i think it was a 6-led thing

edit:

i guess the reason is leds only emit light in one direction, whereas old bulbs light up the whole "area" of the cluster its in... thats why i dont like led bulbs anyway

led clusters (like on james's micra) are nice tho!

Back