nice car

you have to be a full member to sell or buy a trade membership for a few quid.

This isnt about a K11 so why is it in the K11 general section?

the bloke with the uno turbo said that he would swap it for my super s and 300 qwid its running 160 bhp front mount inter cooler biger turbo ectra just wonderd if you guy thort it is worth it all the best lance

guys sorry about my spelling

Unfortunately, asking whether asking a Fiat is worth it on a Micra forum won't get you far really - we're all a little biased ;)

However, what i will say, is go with your heart. If you want this car, it looks sound and the insurance isn't going to suck, look into the car, reviews etc, and if you still like it then go for it - after all, we only live once :)

What i will also say though, is that Fiats do live up to their names - Fix It Again Tony. Fiats can be notoriously unreliable, and especially a turbo'd one could leave you out of pocket if it goes wrong.
But at the end of the day, it's up to you mate.

It'll be sad to loose another Micra owner, but we all have to move on eventually.
Good luck with whatever you decide mate :)

If its running fine then I say why not, should be a fun little car to drive!

Don't take what anyone says about the reliability. I get the same comments with owning a Ford.

Take advice from someone thats owned one rather than someone who hasn't!! Visit some Fiat owners club and see what they're like as everyday cars.

If its running fine then I say why not, should be a fun little car to drive!

Don't take what anyone says about the reliability. I get the same comments with owning a Ford.

Take advice from someone thats owned one rather than someone who hasn't!! Visit some Fiat owners club and see what they're like as everyday cars.

i havent owned any but work on them too much lol

ive driven the uno turbo dnt get me wrong its a fast car but itr drives like a peace of crap so im sticing with the micra for now the micra is int the fastest car ive ever had but it starts first time and drives spot on ive saved so much money since ive had it realy starting to love the little car cant see my self selling it now is there any meets in eastanglia thanks for all your help guys all the best

Back