next time you see a Smart car...

hahaha, we considered doing this to my teachers car, but after reading the damage probably not a good idea. Still gonna get the rugby team to move it though...

not really funny imo. imagine what it would feel like if you stepped out of the house and saw your micra on its side :S

Looks like the teenagers who apparently did it will get caught. serves them right.

I feel sorry for the owner and having being a victum of car vandalism I know what the situation is like. However it is quite amusing seeing a Smart on it's side.

i agree nothing worse than going out in the morning to find your car has been vandalised but i can still see the funny side of it :p

Yeah, car vandalism sucks.. Smarts might look a bit weird, but they're really fun to drive, I dont know why people take the mick out of them so much.. They'd likely cane most unmodded Micras aswell.

poor car! imagine if someone played micra tipping you meanies!
although, when my uncle left school, he and five of his mates lifted their teacher's mini up and hid it behind the bike sheds. funnier and no damage to car.

Back