Next meet

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Well as jim so rightly pointed out the northeast meet went great so question is when and where is the next one, Bear (not teddy) in mind some of us have work commitments and partners who need to be either included or taken care of lol.
So lets say Sunday 26th of July so plenty time to save some pennies and as its sunday no work as for time well light nights are in now and telly is boring on a night so say 5.30 pm only problem is where,
Dunes (again) some of us have kids so taken care of.
Roker park ?
Amble ?
Beamish ?
Chester le street park :p
Or a pub meal some where

i have to check funds first mate as i get paid monthly so might be next month for me that i get a chance to go to the next one

i get paid on the 25th of each month so pay day is better for me so any time just after the 25th is ideal for me until i get back on my feet

so between the 25 and the 30 is best for me mate sat or sunday sunday best though

Same here I get paid 25th too. Sat or Sun fine. Could always got to galleries like we've done in the past. or just got to story book pub. But I don't mind where to be honest.

Storybook pub in boldon looks ok just had a look at it on tinternet and the 26th of july is a sunday, galleries well if im honest it would be boring just a carpark lol and a few scaby shops, at least if its a pub i can get a drink (soft) and a bite to eat.
So we have the date 26th of july just need to agree the place lol

wessington way is better as the food is better and also better atmosphere and better car park so you can actually see your car from the window

Storybook pub in boldon looks ok just had a look at it on tinternet and the 26th of july is a sunday, galleries well if im honest it would be boring just a carpark lol and a few scaby shops, at least if its a pub i can get a drink (soft) and a bite to eat.
So we have the date 26th of july just need to agree the place lol

Yeah I get what you mean, we usually meet at boldon then go to the galleries for bowling only.

wessington way is better as the food is better and also better atmosphere and better car park so you can actually see your car from the window

Maccy Ds it is then yeah lol.

Like I said not fussy open to suggestions. A pub would be good though get something a little better to eat.

I'm game for this like, i know i'll feel outa place with my completely stock micra though ahha. Well it depends if im working...at mac d's :redface:

Where ever the next meet is I'll probably be there, my Dad said he wants to see what modifications you guys have done to your Micra's so we can get ideas :D

I'm game for this like, i know i'll feel outa place with my completely stock micra though ahha. Well it depends if im working...at mac d's :redface:

mines just stock as well and our lasses is just stock also like my wife said at last meet I wish we had kept the bee(Y)

hmm makes me feel a lil better like :p the bee? :confused:
I'd need to convoy up with someone as i have a worse sense of direction than a newborn in its crib haha...any offers?
i'll have to start cleaning the bay and the car now for this meet haha. Maybe even paint the rocer n the steels...maybe...

haha more the merrier fella get ya self down and no probs jack get ya self down we can even talk to ya da about what is possible to ya car we are a friendly bunch so come on down

I'd need to convoy up with someone as i have a worse sense of direction than a newborn in its crib haha...any offers?

Well if you can make it up the coast road to easington then you can follow me the rest of the way. And don't worry mines completely standard too. Needs a bit of TLC before I start proper modding. The exhaust is currently in 2 bits again having snapped this time just before the central silencer ha ha. Will fixed tomorrow though yay!

Hmm, I'll be driving to this hungover to death, 26th is the last day of Full Throttle Festival at Low Wham, It's just a local festival with local bands but my god it's insane :|

What time during the day we looking at here? bout 5ish like you said before? (Need recovery time :D).

haha oh deardont wana move my car then until after the air show has started as they usualy park in my spaces next to my flat to get on the park and ride as its held up by me

Well if you can make it up the coast road to easington then you can follow me the rest of the way. And don't worry mines completely standard too. Needs a bit of TLC before I start proper modding. The exhaust is currently in 2 bits again having snapped this time just before the central silencer ha ha. Will fixed tomorrow though yay!

cheers taylor. Have to sort something out via pm. Unless there is other people down this neck of the woods want to convoy up too?

Looks like I might be out for this one. The 26-30 is busy for me with a load of stuff, like my sisters wedding.

Nope think we kinda left after talk about air show. I'm out at least one of the days that weekend cos I'll be in bradford. I'm guessing you wanted to get one more meet under your belt before you move down leeds.

sorry guys having major problems atm boiler broke car broke work is mad as well so over time everywhere but i will be up for something in sept

What day?

You above, never seen you about i live in blackhall 5mins from peterlee.

I live in Easington and spend most of my time north not south of Peterlee. I work in Sunderland and spend a lot time with friends in Boldon and Rowlands Gill.

I'm easy to spot as my lovely green machine has a red front wing. lol.

K then September, I might be able to make that if we do after 25th. I'm away 5th-15th and 20th-23rd.

Back