newcomer

hi everyone. i`ve had a k11 si for the past 6 months. she`s done 124000 miles,runs as sweet as a nut and burns no oil.i`ve owned many cars during my lifetime but i find this little thing the most reliable one of them all.
i`ve put a new sump on,an external door handle,a new resistor and the only work i have to do now is find out where the leak is that`s flooding the passenger footwell.
any suggestions? i think it may be the top nearside corner of the windscreen cos the rubber repeatedly folds in and i have to keep unfolding it.
i`d like to increase its performance,but as i`m now pensioner,i cant afford to go mad and pay out a fortune.any ideas?
i`ve had always quick cars,my last one was a rover vittess, 200 bhp.so altho my little micra is a lively little thing,it`s not quite as quick as the cars i`ve owned.
nice to meet you all.....ed

Normally the scuttle panel clips. If you remove the scuttle panel, where the clips clip into the shell the oval plastic piece gets holed and lets water in

hello and welcome.........could also check theres drainage out of the sills where front sunroof drainage pipes stop.easy enough to extent the pipe so they protrude thru the sill....

Back