Newby

Hello, just a little intro, I managed to buy 2 Micra's in 1 day somehow so now me and the misses have one each.

I am in need of a little help with mine as it is erm not the best condition but was stupidly cheap.
Don't let the paint deceive you its bad! But its a laugh and doesn't look to bad from a distance and gets lots of attention, maybe all going matt black yet not sure

Interior is a little shy as it has NONE! Well next to nothing but I do need to find some window mechanisms for the windows as they are currently held in place by broom shanks and bits of wood :(

Anyway thanks in advance and I will be online alot as interested in doing a lot of jobs to Little Blue (daughter named it :D)

It can look nice.

Get rid of the tacky black bonnet and roof though...

To be honest the black is the better of the paint schemes, I have a few little ideas for the rear area and to run it as a little van, few things to sort as there is no loom in the doors and little to nothing else.

I need to find what came stock with the Micra I have, logbook says Micra S

I have some window mechs if your interested in them

I will try and get photographs of my doors to see what I have, it looks like some bits are there but some are missing, it's confusing.
Does anybody babe pics of a door without door card please to reference from

Again, another S owner here, looks like the standard interior to me ;)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

I was wondering if anybody has smoothed a front bumper, losing the bump strips?
I quite fancy a euro-risqué idea on the outside but track spec inside

Are these stock S clocks?

Here is the window section that I could picture the whole that seems to be for the winder is blank making me think electric windows but there is next to no loom visible for them :-/

I quite fancy a euro-risqué idea on the outside but track spec inside

Are these stock S clocks?

Here is the window section that I could picture the whole that seems to be for the winder is blank making me think electric windows but there is next to no loom visible for them :-/

you have electric windows yer i may have a spare loom for them or you can fit manual windows in straight swap

I'll have a poke around and see what bits are missing, seems strange that the motor is there but the window is held in with wood

I'll have a poke around and see what bits are missing, seems strange that the motor is there but the window is held in with wood
could be the same as what happend to my drivers window were the window clips failed and the window fell down without something holding it up

I'll go have a poke about now with my phone and grab a few pics, I do like to open my window but it's more for when I close the door the wood moves sometimes haha

yeh, front and back :)

PICT0236.JPG

You seen a facelift 2 front done? Had a search around on here and google to no avail, I'm going to slowly work on the bodywork as I know the paint is the worse but while I work on that I may as well tidy up and work on a few other things :)

I have nothing leaving the door but I do have one wire entering the door a white clip with 2 pins in it, there is a small section of wires to a clip from the motor but nothing else, I'm going to pop to my local jap yard on my days off and get quotes on bits, might replace the doors if the price is right

It's under the steering wheel so can't be a headrest :-/
This is a confusing car as my partner has a Micra S and she has what seems a completely different car to me lol

Pull out urinal? I'd try to get rid of it if I were you, looks like it would do your legs no good at all in a frontal impact :~(

Back