Newbies - The use of the Search button!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Good morning class - todays lesson is how to use the Search tool.

Now - James and co have spent alot of time designing and running this fourm so lets make thier lifes a little bit easier by using some of the Functions they have put in place.
One of these is the Search button! Will save alot of time and you might just find that what your looking for has been posted about 1000 times before!

Its not that hard - and will save you alot of time! Click the button - and up pops the Answer.

Jeeze - its not thats hard! :rolleyes:
:kungfu:

hey, THIS IS NOT MEANT TO SOUND BAD, so hopefully no offence will be taken, cause its not meant that way, but this is regarding the "buy and sell forum"?
in this forum can we add a new post regarding any "buying or selling"?
i dont mind adding my post 2another post cause im after sum "super s bumbers", but is it alright to start a new one for this??

cheers
naps

Yes, the only exception to the above rules is Buy & Sell. You can create another Sell thread, but if you want something, first search Buy & Sell for it, if no one has one for sale then you may post a thread up.

James

PS: Sound advice there Titch man :)

Hope this thread (or at least the first post) is going to be sticky. Unless it slaps people in the face when they arrive then they just don't do it. Maybe it's part laziness I don't know..

Also, have you tried searching for which oil is best to use? Words of 3 characters are ignored (unless it's changed since I tried!)

Moschops said:
Hope this thread (or at least the first post) is going to be sticky. Unless it slaps people in the face when they arrive then they just don't do it. Maybe it's part laziness I don't know..

Also, have you tried searching for which oil is best to use? Words of 3 characters are ignored (unless it's changed since I tried!)
No that's true, and every time i add 3-lettered words to the allow list it has to reindex the whole forum :\

Fair enough - i accept that some stuff that people look for may not be here, but surely they could use the Search button - find out what they can and then if they still struggle PM or create a new thread!

Moschops said:

Thing is, its easier to use the search tool than it is to create a new thread. Nice post there Titch hehe. :D

Back