Newbie...sort of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris_blue

Hello,
After owning my k10 1.2 gsx a couple of years ago (used to post on here)..I bought a fiat punto selecta (Bad move!!)then I saw the light and came back to good old nissan (almera though... not a micra) We have a nissan qx 3.0 sel as well..my father in law has a nissan qx 2.0 sel..and a 3.0 sel. My dad has just sold his nissan primera and has bought...a k11 1.0 ! So i'm back on here again (good to be back..although I must admit i have visited the forum a lot for a good read!)...just thought i'd say hi!:grinning:

i had an alfa and that was a bad move too, italians make beautiful cars but they have short life span.

welcome back..........:blush:

Thanks for the welcome back!
The punto was a great little car....major problem was the powder clutch on the cvt box.
The guy who sold it to us knowingly sold it with a dodgy powder clutch (not to mention, as we found out later..,a tyre that looked like it had been patched on the inside tyre wall) I was lucky to get away with a £800 repair grr for a new clutch. Other places wanted £1500 +!! I know the micra auto uses sort of the same system..so beware?
You just can't beat good old Nissans:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back