Newbie in the house y0

Hi everyone, So I've did it... downgraded down the nissan family ladder as far as possible!

October I had an R32 GTR, November a 350bhp S14, December a K12 Micra!!!

I did originally want a K11 Super S however all that I viewed looked ####e and the rest were a million miles away, had been ragged senseless and a general dissapointment. So I bought this as the price was right... what to do with a bog standard Micra E K12? Ideally I need to lower the mutha and find a way to cheaply slap on some of my many rare retro 4x114.3 rims on.

I want to up the spec of the interior, will an S13 200sx boss kit fit on? I'll be perving through the forum now for a while. Anyway Hi again! (Y)

666f1062.jpg

Land Rover spec suspension LOL!!!

hi there mate nice list of cars you`ve had and ended up with a k12 well we will soon get you on the right track firstly some lowering springs needed as you`ve already noticed the k12 worst feature i`m currently lowered on 50mm springs with 160sr alloys fitted and can go over any speed bumps no problem :) for pic`s see my blog other than that interior wise there were some boss kits on ebay a while back that fit the k12 it would be nice to see one with bucket seats aswell :) oh an welcome by the way

Hey dudes, right i want to get my headlights off... gonna de-chrome the car this week while I'm part hunting! ...also I'm thinking of black plastic textured (ie unpainted) bumpers all round and bolt on JDM wheel arches.

...being this is the newest car ive ever owned I feel bad abusing it already but just cant come to terms with having such a granny shopper as a daily! :D

ok some of my wheels I'm needing spacers/adapters to fit (I found them for £150 a pair but really I dont want to spend that much on pcd adaptors)
614f6968.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

30baddcb.jpg

Also toying with the idea of fitting these....
002b21ab.jpg

...really want to go to town with the JDM parts that i have knocking about, and we aint talking stickers here! :blush:

1. nice selection of wheels
2. i would love to see the bride seats inside it i will never be able to afford the seats but they will forever be on my wish list
3. any help you need with removal of bits then let me know i have a full workshop manual sitting in my spare comp and have removed most the removable pieces on mine so can do you a guide :)
looking forward to seeing the progress

It's a small selection of some of my wheels so if anybody ever wants to be unique and not wear modern junk let me know!

Any assistance on removing the headlights and steering wheel please dude! :grinning:

headlights are a strange one cuz you have to have the bumper off to do them there`s a bolt hidden behind it an a clip that holds the bumper on i will pm you a rough guide in a min
steering wheel might take a bit longer as i`ve not removed that yet lol but i`ll look it up :)

right from the looks of it the steering wheel is easy make sure it`s pointing straight ahead disconnect the battery
there should be two little screw covers hidden just on the back of the airbag part clip these out an undo the two t30 bolts under them lift the airbag modual off an unplug it and then there`s just one bolt in the center i`m guessing it will turn out more involved than that but thats what it`s saying i might have to give it a go in the summer if it is that easy :)
you should have a pm with the headlight removal

its a pain in the neck with the lights when i done my bumper took forever one way im thinking is that the lights and grill should come off as one but im not sure cos you need the lights off to take the bumper off

but you need the bumper off the do the lights!

haha i am talking about k11 owell good info lol

sounds like a good plan you've got going...if you need a home for those seats let me know, always happy to look after them for you haha.

Hello and Welcome to the Club, Better get yourself a blog started, lol. It's nice to see another K12 on the go, will be interested how yours will look.(Y)

ah sorry dude, true you can get some rare wheels of all varieties but being I am an AE86 fan pretty much all my rims are cheeky sizes and offsets to roll with them (Y)

Back