Newbie from Germany

CMF_buddha65281

» CMF Member
Hey everyone! I am new to the Micra world... boy is there a ton of stuff to catch up on.. LOL. I have just become to proud new owner of a 1994 Micra K11 Lx 4dr/hatchback. It was actually going to the junk/scrap yard and I saved her. She runs excellent, needs new shocks, brakes and exhaust. I have a problem and I seem to have found the reason for it BUT I was wondering something.

I found that my fan resistor card is shot, Now for the question... Can it be repaired? I read online somewhere that someone repaired it for like 3 dollars... Just asking. I also realize that I should buy another blower while fixing this too. So, any thoughts would be GREAT! Hope to get to know some of you through the site... Talk to you all soon...

PS. Aussie chicks are super HOT!! Love that accent... me, I just have that dumb american redneck accent.. nothing worth yakking about.. but Aussies got it going on...LOL

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
buddha65281 WROTE:

"Hey everyone! I am new to the Micra world... boy is there a ton of stuff to catch up on.. LOL. I have just become to proud new owner of a 1994 Micra K11 Lx 4dr/hatchback. It was actually going to the junk/scrap yard and I saved her. She runs excellent, needs new shocks, brakes and exhaust.

I have shocks,brakes, and stock exhaust if u like,look at my post that says wrecking Micra k11 slx it is a complete car so I have everythin

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
The resistor card normally blows out on a certain spot on the upper middle of the card. There is a lump of solder that cracks off.

I fixed my last two cards by sanding that lump of solder off and exposing some of the metal wire and re-soldering it to complete the circuit loop.

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"The resistor card normally blows out on a certain spot on the upper middle of the card. There is a lump of solder that cracks off.

I fixed my last two cards by sanding that lump of solder off and exposing some of the metal wire and re-soldering it to complete the circuit loop.

Were is that card located I have the same problem in my new Micra and I want to take it out of my wreck

Back