New to MSC

M

MICRA DAVE

JUST FOUND THIS FAB SITE,IVE BIN LOOKIN A WHILE FOR A MICRA SITE.
I OWN K11 MICRA MYSTIQUE,CAN ANYBODY SUPPLY ANY INFORMATION ON IT,HOW MANY BUILT ETC.CANT GET ANY INFO (NOT EVEN FROM NISSON) THANKS.

Hey there, welcome to MSC.

Firstly must point out, try not to use caps, it'll annoy some members.

I'd suggest have a browse first through the forum to see what you can find and try a search if you can't find anything I'm sure someone is gonna be able to help you.

Enjoy

hi just found this site today. i have a k11 micra. i was given it by a friend i was told not to spend much on it and buy a sportyer car. but i bought some stuff for it and i think micra's look good. id show my pic but not sure how to get it on ( if some one could help me with that please) thanks danny

Sure, you can use this image uploader:

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/

Then use the image button on post reply to add it.

ye cheers that worked

well thats my car if the picture works. i had some bigger wheels on it but went down a pot hole in road and dinted the 1 so couldnt afford some more or try to get it fixed so bought these cheeper ones till can afford some more. just had a few dint taken out n the spoiler put on. dont no what to buy next...any ideas?? danny

is that the pic ur tried to post?

26-19-PCDV0039-shrunk.JPG

Admin Edit: Shrunk by James, keep it smaller :)

the wheels were 15 '' 5 spoke fox racing ones. iv done the spoiler,wheels,seat covers. it had few dints in n rust on the bak so had it resprayed and dints taken out. now thinkin what i can afford to do next.........

Back