new style rear lights

DAVEJUPP01

Ex. Club Member
hey people i had an idea. not sure wot you all think but here it is.

i decided i didnt want tinted lights(lots of you guys hav them)
i decided i didnt want clear lights (lots hav them too and i cant afford any yet either lol)

so this is what i did instead what do you think.

Attachments

• DSCI0019.JPG
    DSCI0019.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 357
they look good, different!

Not really my cup of tea though, it's one of those mods I think that looks nice on someone elses car but I wouldn't put it on my own cos if I did I'd end up getting sick of them within a month.

Good work tho mate, keep it up :grinning:

I think looks good m8, personalising your car different and more importantly your way!

different, not a fan of chrome unless you have other chrome features, you could be calling out for someone to mess with the chrome strips.

I think it looks fine, each to their own. If you like it, keep it.

Variation is better than having identical lookin cars aka corsas.

wellto tell you all the truth their ok. i just think their different but better than standard ones so that why i did it. and yes it was the chrome strips from motorworld(well motorsave actually £10) i think i might tint my lights too just till i can afford some clear lights. in process of buying a house at mo so very tight for cash.

lol, think the old tights over the lights would look less tacky mate. just my opinion, each to their own though

I don't think they look too bad. I'd have saved up and gone for clear rear lights or tinting myself, but considering your on a tight budget I think you've done alright :)

if your getting the rest of the chrome kit for the micra (door handles etc) then that will go well with it, however it does look a little too chav for my liking...

i could be tempted to do that on mine actually... ive got the other chromy type bits, but i kept getting pulled for my clear lights!

well hopefully as lots of you have said chrome handles are only around £10-£20 from nissan (please correct if i wrong) then i shall have some shortly. i also considering on getting me chrome numberplate backing so it will lokk slightly better i suppose.

Back